f o u r

"Think about it dudes. Anything we want. Cash, cars, candy!" Benny says as the golden trio walk down the halls.

"So you only use magic spells for stuff that starts with C?" Ethan asks making Benny sigh and throw his head back.

"Once we were lowly high school noobs. Now we're vampire killing, spell-casting rockstars! The world is our oyster."

"Have you ever actually had oysters Benny? Not something you wanna swallow, more like something you'd cough up." Gabe says

"Yeah, nice Gabe. Nice image to start the day." He looks over to a girl with blonde hair who's wearing a white shirt. "But there's an image I need!" He looks over to Ethan. "I know you're the "see-er" and all but I can see her with me."

"That's so lame." Gabe groans.

"Keep the magic on the down low, remember? Life just got back to normal." Ethan reminds him.

"Would you relax? I got this." Benny makes a bouquet of pink flowers appear out of nowhere and walks up to the girl with them.

"Can I talk to you?" Sarah says coming up behind Gabe and Ethan.

"How- how goes it? What's new?" He asks nervously.

"Hi Sarah." Gabe smiles.

"Can I borrow twenty dollars... friends? It's for a good cause."

"Twenty dollars? Like, now?" Ethan asks.

Gabe hears crying and looks over to where her brother is standing. The blonde girl is crying and Benny looks at his friends before giving her the bouquet and walking back over to them.

"Awesome news! Della's dog died!"

"And that's good news?" Sarah looks at him confused.

"Yeah."

"I gotta go. Later." She says before walking off Benny now standing where she just was.

"So how is a dead dog good news?" Gabe asks.

"She said she loved my flowers. And then she said she'd do anything to bring her dog back."

"Yeah." Ethan looks to Della then back to Benny.

"What if somebody magically brought her dog back? Can you imagine how grateful she'd be?"

"No! No, Benny. You cannot bring her dead dog back to life!"

"Ethan's right B. It's a stupid idea." Gabe lectures him.

"We won't know until we try, right?" Benny winks at the two before walking away.

"Benny! Stop! If Harry Potter were here, he'd smack you around!" Ethan calls after him.

"Ughh he is such an idiot!" Gabe says running off to catch up with her brother.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ethan and the twins are sitting at the computer desk in Ethans bedroom. A recording Benny took of their Grandma playing on the screen.

"Hey, grandma... I was just wondering if there's any magic that can bring, say, a small animal back from the dead?" Benny's voice plays on the computer.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Uh, it's for a report at school."

"Uh-huh..." Grandma Weir nods her head in disbelief. The recording stops.

"See, those crazy wrinkles are hiding something. I know it." Gabe hits Benny in the back of the head. "Ow."