Official Letter of Cancelation

Loup9739,  your comment of anticipation for future work on the previous chapter has pained my soul,  so I am writing this additional chapter to make absolutely clear that no more work is being done with this intellectual property, by me at least. 

I have failed hard, my naivety was my downfall through and through, the goddamn Dunning-Kruger effect superiority complex has claimed another victim and it really fucking stings. I am sorry to all the people who became so invested in it, I know what's here is good, but in my mind, looking to the future and seeing nothing, this project has been a resounding failure. 

Ideally, someone else with more experience would take the reigns and continue on, but I very much doubt that will happen, so I am making this Non-Canon, I wouldn't have been able to properly canonize it in the first place since it isn't mine, but, y'know, I don't want people getting confused.

I remember I said several times to Schizo Writer, with confidence, "I won't let you down" but here we are. 

Hey I gotta show you all something, not exactly relevant but I want to share some food for thought, I feel like some of what's talked about in it definitely has an effect on me.