six | TEQUILA FIGHTS

DUSK.
act one, chapter six | tequila fights
SUMMARY; after a drunk text is sent to derek, he shows up to the bonfire haven is at

"for once everything is normal why can't you accept that?!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SITTING IN LYDIA'S BEDROOM, HAVEN MESSAGED DEREK BACK AND FORTH WHILE WAITING FOR HER BEST FRIEND TO FINISH GETTING READY. Their beach day yesterday was cut short when it had started raining so the two decided to spend the rest of their time at Haven's house. Then last night Lydia didn't take no for an answer when telling Haven to spend the night at her house.

To Haven's surprise when she told Derek their change in plans, he wasn't at all mad. Well from what he told her. He was upset she wouldn't be home for him to sneak into her room in the middle of the night. He absolutely hated sharing her with everyone. There was no problem sharing her with Melissa, after all she is Haven's mom. And Melissa secretly adored Derek which shocked Scott to say the least. But having to share his girl with everyone else? He didn't think it was fair. Then again it was his instinct to keep her to himself. Truth to be told, his wolf was the issue. Not him though sometimes it was debatable.

A small smile rested on her face as she texted Derek, enjoying the way he was pleading for her to ditch Lydia and to come back to the loft. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't having an internal debate about it. Being in the arms of Derek and having an uneventful night with him sounded perfect. But this was the first summer she was able to enjoy. She had amazing friends, finally a loving family, and a perfectly imperfect boyfriend she loved entirely. She wanted to be with her friends for another night before being pulled into Derek's hard trap.

Her phone buzzed again, signalling another message from Derek. She chuckled at the message. He just wasn't going to let up on the fact she wasn't gonna be home tonight for him.

From Derek Hale;
'Just come home to me and we can spend the rest of tonight in bed watching movies.'

To Derek Hale;
'As tempting as that sounds, Lydia and I already have plans.'

From Derek Hale;
'Baby doll please :('

To Derek Hale;
'Let's compromise. You let me go tonight with Lydia and you can have me to yourself for the next few days or until Melissa needs me home.'

From Derek Hale;
'You promise?"

To Derek Hale;
'I promise Derek. I love you.'