eleven | A STORMY DAY

DUSK.
act one, chapter eleven | a stormy day
SUMMARY; haven spends the day with derek back home
WARNINGS; none?, domestic derek, instinctive derek

"you never told me you were scared of thunderstorms."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

HAVEN LET OUT A SIGH AS SHE PLOPPED DOWN ON HER BED, LAYING ON HER BACK AND STARING AT THE CEILING FOR A FEW MOMENTS. derek had dropped her off back home so she could have a bit of space while he did some errands. she had the house to herself as scott was out with stiles and melissa was working as usual. it felt peaceful to have her own space but at the same time, she felt a void being apart from derek. though they were continuously sending messages back and forth, she would rather have him here beside her. she knew he would be coming over in just a few hours. still, she wished he was with her right now.

so to pass time, haven decided to clean up her room and closet a bit while also doing a bit of laundry. while organizing things in her room, she came across the necklace derek had gotten her a while back. she smiled softly at the triskele pendant, her thumb brushing over the small object. she then looked at herself in her mirror, clasping the necklace around her neck and staring at his symbol resting perfectly on her.

glancing at the clock on her nightstand, she saw she had another two hours until derek would be coming over. not having anything else to do, she climbed into her bed and turned on a movie on her laptop. a little bit into the movie she found herself falling asleep.

"can you show me your eyes?" haven asked, craning her head to look at derek who was staring up at the ceiling. "your werewolf eyes?"

he gave her a small smile, making his green eyes glow their ruby alpha red. she look at him in awe and fascination, her hand coming up to rest on his cheek. a blush crept upon his face at the gesture making him playfully growl, swiftly flipping around to hover over her. his eyes were still red while gazing down at her.

"i like this position better." he mumbled with a smirk, leaning down and connecting his lips with hers. "how long until scott and melissa get home?" he mumbled against her mouth before trailing his kisses along her jaw and neck.

"soon, and we are not having sex." she told him, biting down on her lip as his lips worked wonders on her skin.

"mhm k." he hummed while nibbling softly on the sensitive area.

"derek i'm serious!" she whined with a giggle, bringing him back up so she could kiss him. his eyes were back to their beautiful light green which were now beaming down at her.