Chapter 13: You posted what?! Pt. 1

March 9th Davenport House (Chase's POV)-

"Where is he?! I'm gonna kill him!!"

I Love Maddie. I do. But there was a side of her that even Spike was afraid of. When that girl was mad at someone, like really mad, there was no hope against her. The worst part was that I was one of the only two people, along with Alex, that she would listen to when she was that angry.

"What are you doing?" I blocked her path and grabbed her wrists to keep her in place.

"You! You knew what he did to me and you trusted him!" She hit me with her hand that was not glued to her favorite new knife. Maddie was fully enraged and I had rarely ever seen her this mad.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked calmly. If I got emotional it would just make the situation worse.

"Douglas." She basically growled.

"He just saved Bree, why do you want to kill him?" I asked slowly.

"Douglas tortured me last year and he put me in an explosion that gave me amnesia." She said in a low voice. Maddie tried to step past me but I stopped her by putting my force field up around the both of us. "Chase, let me out."

"Look I know he's been really bad in the past but how are things ever gonna get better if we never give him a second chance?" She wouldn't drop her cold stare but she was biting the inside of her cheek. Something she did when she was thinking. "Maddie, he's still my dad. Just give him a chance, for me?"

"Fine. For you. But I'm not promising to be all buddy buddy with him." She groaned. I dropped my force field and she stepped away.

"Where are you going now?" I asked and she turned back to face me.

"The lab. I'm here anyways I might as well get some work done. We all know today was very eventful and I still have a whole pile of work." She explained.

"Stop. You should know that I know you better than that. You're leaving all your weapons here." She rolled her eyes but complied, leaving her knife and blaster on the table.

"I said all." She groaned and pulled out more and more weapons, even surprising me with the amount.  I cleared my throat and she rolled her eyes pulling out one last gun from her ankle.

"Happy?" She asked sarcastically.

"More like horrified." I said honestly.

March 13th Davenport House (Maddie's POV)-

"Hey Maddie what's up?" Leo asked as I barged in. 

"How come we can't go more than a few hours without a crisis?" I exclaimed.

"What's going on now?" Davenport asked as the bionic siblings came in.

"A new viral video. Guess what it's called? "The World's First Bionic Humans"." I groaned.

"What?!" Bree and Chase exclaimed.

"Wait, there are other bionic people? Then why are we working so hard?" Adam asked dryly.

"She's talking about us." Chase explained.

"Yeah, look." I showed them the footage of there mission from yesterday on the news.

"That's yesterday's mission." He observed.

"No! Really?" I said sarcastically.

"Somebody filmed us." Bree exclaimed.

"Your secret's out. Everybody's gonna know you're bionic." Leo added.

"How could this happen? What are we gonna do?" Bree turned to Davenport.