"Mia-- what?"

Aurey's POV

"Welcome back to Mianite, everyone. So today...." I heard from Boo's room.

"What are you watching? I asked her

She pauses the video like nothing happened.

"Nothing, Mommy" she smiled and looked at me like an angel.

Thats strange. She never hides anything from me.

"I definitely heard something, honey. Don't lie to me"

"Ok. I watch Mianite"

"Mia-- what?"

"M-I-A-N-I-T-E"

"What is Mianite?" I asked curiously.

"So, there are three gods. Mianite, Dianite and Ianite. Mianite is the good one, Dianite is....."

In five minutes I already knew everything about Mianite. It sounded interesting, but I don't know, can my 10 year old watch it.

"So.. They are actors or what?"

"No, they are TouTubers like you, Mommy. They play Minecraft"

Minecraft. Of course Minecraft. Boo is still obsessed with Minecraft. On my channel I still play it. It can't be that bad. I will google more about it later.

"Good luch with your Mianite, I won't disturb you any longer" I said and slowly closed the door

"Thank you, Mommy. I love you soo much!" Boo says and unpauses the video and I hear man's voice speaking and Boo silently giggling in the background.

If she feels happy watching her Mianite, I will let her. I hope it's family friendly, like Stampy's channel.

Ok, I will research it tomorrow. Now I will go to sleep. To my cozy, warm, soft bed......

*Aurey falls asleep in seconds but Boo watches video until midnight*