Too Many Dramas For The Llamas

Aurey's P.O.V.

I was having a wonderful nap. I had a dream that Boo was riding a giant pink unicorn and my outro song was playing in the background. She was laughing and saying "Mommy, mommy, look at me!". But then I was woken up by my phone. It was beeping and vibrating. I checked it. Jordan was calling me. I became really happy instantly. If he is calling me than he is fine .... but he didn't call me earlier. I wrinkled up and accepted the call.

Jordan - J; Aurey- A;

J- Heeeeeeey... Sorry that I didn't call you earlier. 

A- Oh.. It's alright(he forgot me - this  first thought came to my head). How... What happened to Tucker?

J- It's not a talk on phone, it's serious and I don't have a lot of information yet. His health is good, nothinf deadly happened. You can relax. Maybe can I pick you up tomorrow? We can have a brunch or something...

I understood.

I understood him.

He will say what happened later. I will wait.

A- Yeah, sure. Maybe tomorrow 12a.m. in that bakery next to Starbucks?

J- OK, see you there! I have to make a lot of phone calls. Stay safe!

A- Bye...

Did he just say "stay safe"? Mary's (SuperMaryFace) phrase? She may be involved. Oh well, I will record what is left from today and wait for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's P.O.V.

I ended the call and sat on my bed. I was back home. I needed to talk to Tom, but same as Aurey, I needed to see him IRL. I needed to see his eyes and his body language while he answers my questions. It will be hard for him and for me too. The best I could do is talking wiht him on skype. But I had a plan. A crazy plan. But that plan is only thing left. It's like an escape rope with I try to catch while falling off the mountain.

I called Tom on skype. We chatted about Mianite and stuff and I said:

"Tom you need to come to USA"

"Why?"

"I have a girlfriend, you need to see her. You will love her!"

Tom smirked

"Tomas pls not that way"

He smiled and said:

"I was planing on coming to L.A. anyway next week."

We planed how we will meet and closed the call.

I have a plan. And it might work. And I will be done with this bullshit forever.

__________

angru Jordan 5eva

Much luv and booty touches