TUCKER!

Jordan's P.O.V.

I froze for a second. Why would she call me? Maybe it's about Tucker.. the idea hit me like a truck. I answered but nobody talked. I tried calling her but she didn' answer. I left the bad thoughts behind and just made the speed higher.

Few hours later I was in L.A. The city has woken up. People were going to work and I was in traffic. The idea of something bad happening to Tucker was unbearable. I turned on the radio and "Tear In My Heart" by twenty one pilots was playing. I smirked and finally reached the Tucker's house.

I opened the front door. It was unlocked. I ran inside and screamed:

TUCKER!

"Jordan,

I am here" I heard a weak voice in second floor.

I quickly ran the stairs and saw a terrible view.

The whole second room was a mess. Games, parts of technology were everywhere. Tucker looked like he lived under a rock for a year.

He was laying on the floor with pj. I picked him up and brough him to his bedroom and tucked him in.

"What happened? " I asked him

"Water, please" he said.

I went downstairs and filled a glass of drain water and gave it to him. He drank it in one go.

"I...never knew."

"What did you never knew?''

"I...I... have panic attacks" he moved to other side of the bed. "One happened yesterday night"

"Why? Panic attacks happen for a reason"

"I had an unpleasant talk with someone. I was so angry and mad and sad that I started hitting everything and everywhere. And I shhhh..."he ouched my lips with his finger."don't want to talk about it right now"

He looked away and said:

"Oh, wait, no. You need to know. Ask the hoe"

He pulled an angry face and fliped in bed.

I sat there, on his bedsheets, with an opened mouth. I quickly shut it. First thing that I did I called his parents and told thm what happened. His mother said that she is coming right away.

I talked with Tucker and left him as his mother came at his place. He was actually happy that she came and started sobbing. I left as that happened.

''Ask the hoe" sounds similar.

wait

no way.

and that minute I picked my phone and with all my might called the person who was responsible for all of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

cliffhangers are cool

hehe 3:)

if you are enjoyiong the fanfic pleaase leave a comment so I would know

Much Luves and Booty Touches

(Hope you are happy now Thea)