Confession

Jordan's P.O.V.

I remember one time, when we played Minecraft with Tucker, Tom and Sonja. We found three diamonds and we asked Sonja to make a pickaxe. She placed the diamonds too fast and she accidentally crafted a hoe not a pickaxe. It was hilarious at that time, Sonja was embarrassed and we gave her a nickname -Hoe. Yeah, we meant hoe as a tool not as a woman who sleeps with a lot of men or so... But I think people sometimes still don't know that(or they forgot that).

When Tucker said "Ask the hoe"

I knew,

This could only mean one thing.

Sonja.

I quickly turned on my phone. Sonja, like Tucker, Tom and... Aurey, was highlighted on my phone. I took a deep breathe and breathe out.

S- Sonja; J- Jordan.

S- Oh... Hey

Sonja sounds calmed down as always but something in her voice isn't just right.

If she didn't live in Canada, i would drive to her place. Oh well, I guess we will need to talk these serious business on phone.

J- Hello Sonja. How are you?

S- I'm fine.... actually. No! I am terrible... No, I feel terribly.

J- Oh, what happened?

I sounded really douchey and sarcastic, but it didn't matter. Not now.

S- I think you know.... (she whispers)... Tucker...

J- What happened?

I heard a silent cry but I was too angry. It looks like my bud was hurt by a woman and she knows it.

S-(crying silently) I broke his heart... in the worst way possible.

J- Tell me... WHAT.. DID .. YOU DO?!

S-(crying) I was in England.. with Tom... and it happened and I..

J- It was nice knowing you. Talk to you... i don't know when. Bye

S- Jordan please..!

I didn't listen to her. It was unbearable. How could she?! Poor Tucker.

How will our Mianite continue? What will happen to all the recordings?!

Recordings... I needed to participate in Building Game. Shoot! I forgot!

I need to call Aurey...

~~~~

drama llama

note: this is alternative universe where Tom's family is alright. Just wanted to point it out.

Much luv and booty touches

~ Can I be your Boo?~ - An AureySparklez fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें