It's all games and stuff

Erin's P.O.V

Today has to be a good day. Boo was still happy from her birthday and went to school all shiny as a star. Happy child makes the moher happy too. I recorded first episode of new series with Sonja called "Aurey and the Foxx" where we battle in different minigames to see which of us is better in Minecraft. First episode we did Survival Games. We both survived until the end and I defeated her but when I killed her I had only one heart left. We both went straight to Building Game chat and talked with Pause and Chad. After 5 minutes came Seth, Blue and Tucker. We waited for Jordan but he didn't come. After 25 minutes of waiting and text-attacking Jordan we started without him. Sonja calmed me down and others were suspiciously silent. Seth said that they will edit that later and started again.

The theme was Popular songs. I wrote "I will always love you" and this song name was only one who didn't change until the end. When Sonja saw that she started laughing. Weasked her, why is she laughing. She said

The song name was "I will always love you" and you know...

I heard how Sonja sighed and said

"I mean, you know, not Darude Sandstorm or anything"

She almost gave away the love thingy.But it's not love. And nobody needs to know. Sonja thinks she knows everything but she doesn't.

I saw how Pause and Chad looked at the Skype chat and made that half smile like they felt something.

After we ended the recording I attacked Sonja, bcause she was talking really weirdly the whole time. She answered that she thinks people(especially the shipers) need to know.

"Not know. We can't say anything until it's something for real"

Sonja nods and logs off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I edited my part immediately. We all posted it at the same time. It was 2 a.m. I went to bed instantly. In morning I was woken up not by Boo but by my phone. Twitter has gone crazy. Few tweets I saw: "Is this true??? What do you hide!"; "tell us pls";"Aurey u won't keep this away..."

I was scared.WHAT HAPPENED!!!!??????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's P.O.V.

As I opened my left eye I saw Tucker sitting next to me. He brethed in, then breathed out.He stood up, I didn't see his face. I was so sleepy I didn't ask him what was he doing here. He breathed louder and started saying.

"Jordan, that's not how you should live"

I was so surprised by his words I sat in my bed and asked him

"Tucker, what are talking about???"

He answered:

"Everything. I am talking about everything.

By the way

look behind yo........"

I moved my head quickly and saw as someone punched me"

......

I woke up all shivering.

It was only a dream

a dream

....

I need to call Tucker. Maybe that is a sign something happened to him?

As I reach for my phone, Tucker calls me.

"Jordan, I can't live like this anymore, I need somehing to talk to. Come to my place. Now, please"

"But you are in L.A."

he hanged up

"TUCKER!"

I picked my keys and ran to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have sooo many ideas :0

I hope I will be able to post more regularly

If you enjoy this, please comment. I really need some feedback

Much luves and booty touches