Story-telling time

Aurey's P.O.V.

Today I woke up pretty early. It's Nine In The Afternoon(I am terrible - author*). I looked through the window to busy streets of the city. I smiled. A sting of happiness took over me. I streched and stood up. I am meeting Jardon today. I wanted to make a cartwheel from happiness. We are meeting in my favorite little bakery near Starbucks. Because it is located next to this popular cafe or whatever it is, bakery isn't popular. But it's better because of that. And then I remembered. We are going out not because he wants to see me but he wants to tell me what happened. Or...? Maybe it's just a terrible excuse? Well, we see.

I recorded few videos, edited one and prepared to go. I put my new Black Widow T-Shirt and black skinny Jeans. This isn't my style but today I felt like that.

Boo was at her father's place and I didn't have anything to worry about.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Jordan was already there. He wore blue Jeans(!) and Episode III T-Shirt. He smiled the same second he saw me.

Aurey- A; J- Jordan

J- Hello! You look amazing, Erin.

A- Thanks, you look amazing too.

We chit-chated about everything and nothing. Jordan admired my vocals in song "Signs" by BigGiantCircles. I blushed and thanked him. But it was the time.

A- Soooo.... Can you tell me what happened?

Jordan shuddered. He took a deep breath and breathed out. Then he told me whole story. I just listened, sometimes I nodded or did other movements. After the story-telling time was over, I understood why that was such a big deal.

J- But I have two requests I need you to do.

A- What are they?

J- 1)You need to act like everything is OK, like I didn't tell you anything. I mean with Sonja. 2)...

A- What is second one?

Jordan smirked.

J- You need to pretend to be my girlfriend.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

That's for today. Sorry that I don't post very regularly. There are things happening in my life. Hopefully, good things. So I am a bit distracted from my fandom. sorry <3

Much luv and booty touches