Episode Two: Mondays

It was a slow day at the Parker residence. The couple was sitting on their couch at 10 am still in their PJs. It was Monday, the only day their shop wasn't open.

They were both reading a book, flipping the pages at the same time.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"What does the phrase 'beats me' mean?" Mj piped up.

"I don't know." Peter replied not looking up from his book.

"How can you not know. You were so good at English in high school." Mj said and Peter looked up from his book with a disappointment look.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Darling the literal meaning of the phrase is I don't know." Peter tried to explain but the door bell rang.

"Oh! One moment." Mj slightly panicked still being in her pjs. Than remembered her powers, snapping her fingers, simultaneously she had a new outfit on.

Mj ran to open the door. Revealing it to be Miss Mindy. Peter looked at his checkered pjs and back up at Mj with a flustered look.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Well hello dear." Miss Mindy said walking into the house. "My my what a lovely home you have. Oh hello Peter!" Peter was petting a kitten on his lap.

"Afternoon Mindy!" Peter said awkwardly. He shook his head, he meant morning

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"What brings you to this side of the neighborhood." Mary said sitting next to Mindy on the couch.

"I went down to the store but noticed it was closed. You don't open on Mondays?" Mindy asked.

"Nope not enough business. We are going crazy though, not knowing what to do!" Mj said over dramatically. "I miss our store." Mj said looking at Peter.

"I know dear." Peter said

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Why don't you go out to dinner tonight then! My treat." Mindy said.

"Oh Mindy dear so kind of you to offer  but we have a kitten, we can't leave her yet." Mj said showing the small creature. It let out a meow.

*Awww can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Aww would you look at her how cute." Mindy said cooing at the cat. "I'll watch her! You two go out please. A newly wed shouldn't be stuck in the cycle of marriage without some spicy time so soon," she winked at Mary.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Oh you." Mj giggled giving Mindy a light shove. "But really are you sure?"

"Yes dear ill watch the cat!" Mindy said grabbing hold of the kitten. Peter sat up and walked up to Mj.

"I say we go to make out hill." Peter whispers to Mj.

"Good idea." Mj winked.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Well thank you again Mindy!" Mj said shutting the door of the house. She snaps her fingers and that puts Peter and a regular outfit in her in a short dress.

*ooos can be heard coming from an unknown place*

Peter's eyes went wide than had a smirk on his face. Eagerly running towards the car.