Halloween special

Mj walked down the stairs of her house, her boys playing on their wii. Peter was still getting dressed upstairs. It was Halloween.

She wearing a spandex suit. Red and blue. Black stripes formed around the suit in a web sort of way.

"Mom what are you supposed to be?" Ben asked.

"I'm a wrestler." Mj smiled, flexing her bicep.

"That's so cool!" Tony said.

"Weird." Ben said. Mj playfully frowned at Ben. Mj gave a side glance to the camera.

"You can't say it's weird, you don't even have a costume." Mj smirked.

"Yes I do." He tapped a name tag. "My costume is tony." Ben smirked. "I'm being my twin for Halloween".

"Very funny." Mj said. "Tony what's your costume gonna be?"

"I am a skeleton, see?" He had paper bones taped to his body.

"Here." Mj snapped his fingers. Tony became actual bones, but his head was still his normal head. With skin and muscles

"Woah mom, your so cool." Tony was looking at his different bones. Sticking his fingers between his rib holes.

"Oh darling!" Peter called running down the stairs. He was dressed as a spider, having an extra 3 sets of arms. The costume was very fuzzy and cheap looking.

"Mmm well hello Spider Man." Mj smirked as Peter wrapped his arms around her. The other three sat to his side. They were limp foam. "Mmm what can all of those hands do." Mj said in a flirtatious tone.

"Spider-Man, I like that name. And what's ever you want them too baby." Peter kissed her. The boys groaned "Let me see your costumes boys!"

"Look dad! Mom made me an actual skeleton!" Tony tan up to his dad. His bones making noises as the rubbed together.

"Oh dear. Whelp just don't break a leg tonight ." Peter laughed at his own dad joke.

"That was kind of a stupid joke." Tony gave his dad a cringy look.

"Well I thought it was funny." Peter crossed his arms playfully. "And who are you supposed to be Ben?"

"Tony." Ben showed his dad the name tag. The little boy seemed proud of his costume idea.

"Very smart son." Peter rubbed his kids heads and hugged them. "Well I better be off."

"Off? To where?" Mj cocked her head.

"Well it's Halloween dear. The neighborhood watch asked me to keep watch tonight, make sure no trouble makers are out and about ya see," Peter explained.

"I really think the boys need a father figure tonight. I mean after all, it's their first Halloween." Mj said in a stern tone.

"It's okay mom, we promise we'll be good." Ben pleaded.

"Yeah the boys will be fine. I'm sorry, I'm just now getting invited to drink with some of the guys. They are just starting to like me. I promised them I'd do this." Peter said.

"Alright. Have fun." Mj did not seem happy.

"Bye dad." Tony ran up to Peter and gave him a big hug. Such a big hug in fact, that Tony was able to lift Peter up over his head.

"Woah there!" Peter called and his kid gently put him down.

"Cool! I got dads powers! Can I walk on the ceiling too?" Tony ran up to the wall. Mj snapped her fingers and he had his flesh feet again. He was in fact able to walk up the wall. He was currently standing on the ceiling.