Breaking the fourth wall

"How did you do it Mary Jane Stark?" Wanda was standing infront of Mj. Her thick Sokovian accent in full force. Mj was floating, bound by red magic ropes.

"My name is Mary Jane Parker." Mj spat. "And where are my kids!"

"Hmm your boys..."

"Mom help us!" One of the boys shouted.

"I'm cold mama!!" The other one shouted.

"Well I wouldn't say your boys are safe. But They will be as long as you answer my question." Wanda smirked.

"Let. My. Children. Go." Mj cocked her head. She snapped her fingers but nothing happened. Wanda was hysterically laughing.

"Ohhh poor poor dear. You really don't know anything do you? Do you see those ruines engraved in the stone above your head. Once your inside it, only the witch who made the engravings can use her magic." Wanda laughed. "Your witch craft means nothing in here".

"I'm not a witch." Mj said seriously.

"And I'm not batshit insane." Wanda laughed a malicious laugh.

"Your my dads friend. I remember you. You fought against dad in his civil war. He was just trying to give you a home!" Mj spat.

"He was not my friend!!" Wanda yelled in Mj's face. "He was not trying to give me a home, he took it away from me. He blew up my country. My brother died helping him!! But to get back on topic, do you know who else I fought against in our little civil war?"

"Dad made you your vision." Mj wasn't phased by Wanda's yelling "if it wasn't for dad you would not have your Vision."

"Do not say his name!!!" Wanda gripped Mj's jaw tight. "Your not answering my question! Do you know who else I fought? It was his first big fight with super heroes. He was so excited. So boyish and happy. Excited to tell his best friend all that he accomplished that weekend. Do you know who I'm talking about?"

"I do." Mj sucked in a breath.

"Say his name."

"I- I can't." Mj winced.

"Peter Benjamin Parker. Peter B. Parker. The amazing Spider-Man. The incredible Spider-Man. The super hero that destroyed Thanos and died in the process." Wanda shouted.

"Yes, Peter." Mj swallowed hard. A lump was forming in her throat.

"Peter Parker was dead Mary Jane. He died in your arms. He gave his life because you were stupid enough to fight Thanos alone." Wanda mocked.

"I know this! I know. Stop it please!" Mj yelled.

"I know you do. But what i want to know is." Wanda giggled. "How did you do it Mary Jane. How did you bring the love of your life back."

"I- I don't know I promise you." Mj was stern.

"STOP LYING TO ME." Wanda scratched Mj's face. She could feel the blood trickle down her cheek. "You brought him back. I need to know how."

"Wanda please, If I knew I'd tell you. I just- woke up. And he was there. With a picnic basket." The blood rolled down her face landing on the floor.

"Where did you learn this magic Mary Jane."

"I didn't learn magic. I just woke up with these abilities I already told you." Mj choked.

"Hmm. Well let's go back than, shall we? See where the magic began? Hmm?" Wanda said releasing the ropes.

Mj tried to run towards the sound of her children's previous cries but Wanda tripped her with magic rope.

"You want your kids to be safe right? Do as I say and I'll let them out unharmed? Okay?" Wanda mocked.