Episode Three: Baby Fever

Mary Janes stomach was huge now. She was placing books on one of the empty shelf's, wearing bright cloths and curly hair.

"Mary Jane! What do you think your doing." Peter said coming around a corner. He wore a black shirt and dress pants.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Restocking the shelves." Mj said a matter o factly.

"But your pregnant!" Peter took the books away from her.

"It's not like I'm making the baby restock the selfs." Mj huffed.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Well I know that." Peter sassed. "But it's only been two days and you already look like your 6 months!"

"Excuse me?" Mj laughed and Peters face got red.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"I- I mean your so far into the pregnancy at day two." Peter said holding her belly.

"I'm just messing with you." Mj smiled.

"W-well I just don't understand dear, doesn't it normally take 9 months." Peter asked looking concerned.

"Peter, like I've always said, we are quite the unusual couple. And we are going to be an unusual family." Mj slowly explained. Her face getting serious. "Peter you know we are different from everyone else."

"I know that Mary. But why must we be? Why can't we go away from here, move to the mountains where we don't have to hide, where you don't have to hide your power my love." Peter held her hands.

"No, we can't. This is our home." Mj looked very sad for a moment before perking up again. "Now let me stock my shelf's Mr Parker I am fully capable of doing so!"

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Sit future mother of our presumably adorable children." Peter pulled a chair out to hit the back of her knees forcing her to sit.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"That baby could pop at any moment." Peter warned. "We have to be prepared." Peter started baby proofing the shop. Putting foam on corners of shelf's and plastic outlet plugs in outlets.

"Peter honey." Mj said dryly.

"Yes gorgeous?" He peaked around one of the shelf's he was working on

"You do realize the baby is not going to live here, correct?"

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Would rather be safe then sorry." Peter said moving to the next shelf and Mj just playfully rolled her eyes.

Peter started walking on the ceiling baby proofing wires on the ceiling.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown person*

"Hey y'all! Glad to see the shop open!" Mindy barged in and Peter forced himself to fall off the ceiling. "You okay there, Peter?"

Peter was laying flat on his face on the ground, the box of baby proofing materials thrown around next to him.

"Yes Miss Mindy I'm fine." Peter said, voice muffled by the ground.