Episode 4: !?!;!,&:!

"Tiger? Have you seen Ben's tennis shoes?" Mj called up the stairs.

The boys were bigger, looking around 5years old. Even though they were only a week old. Mj was sitting on the floor, looking for Benjamin's red shoes.

"I was about to ask you the very same thing but for Tony!" Peter called from the top of the stairs.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Here, I found Tony's." Mj said pulling out a pair of blue shoes. She blew on them and brushed off the cat hair.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"And I got Bens." Peter was walking down the stairs with Tony.

Mj threw the blue shoes at Peter. He caught both of them with quick reflexes. Peter threw the red shoes at Mj. She caught them with her mind. They were floating in the air. Mj flicked her fingers and the shoes flew on Ben's feet. He laughed.

Peter was struggling to tie Tony's tiny shoes. His fingers were too big.

"Honey?" Peter whined.

"I've got it dear." Mj said flicking her fingers, Tony's shoes were tied.

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"I'll drive them to school." Peter kissed his wife grabbing the kids and throwing them over his shoulder. They were laughing.

"Just be careful." Mj begged.

"What? I'm always careful." Peter laughed turning around. He almost smacked Bens head against the wall, but Mj moved Peter forward with her mind.

"Oops. Close call." Peter sat the boys down

*laughter can be heard coming from an unknown place*

"Why don't I drive. We can all go." Mj nodded,

"Darling, I can handle driving by myself." Peter said, almost sounding like he was challenging her.

"Well than come right back home. We have plans this afternoon." Mj said sternly.

"Do we?" Peter looked confused.

"Yes, we do." Mj said putting her foot down.

Peter walked up to her, getting real close now. The boys were playing with their book bag straps behind them.

"Why won't you let me go?" Peter asked.

"Excuse me?" Mj frowned her eye brows

"Darling, you can't control me like you do them." Peter gestured towards their window. A few people were walking by. "I'm just trying to understand."

Mj looked shocked for a second. Her mouth a gape as she was struggling to find words.

"I don't know what you talking about." Mj said obviously lying.

"You never let me leave the house by myself. At least not for long periods of time. I always feel like I'm being pulled back."

"Peter, take the kids to school, they are going to be late." Mj said sternly.

"Okay." Peter said seeming to be just as mad as her.

"Daddy?" One of the boys asked. Though they weren't paying attention to who.

"Come on boys we're gonna be late for school." Peter said picking up the boys back packs and rushing them off to school.

Once the door shut, Mj groaned and sat in the couch. Her hands pressed up against her head, she looked stressed. Her eyes were getting glossy.