introduction

Sumedh mudgalkar : a very rude and angry person. His past made him like this. He love his family much but sometimes he angry to them to.... The boy who has a lot of money yes of course because he is a billionaire.

Basanth bhatt : a very kind hearted person and love his family much.

Monica bhatt : wife of basanth she is so kind and the best wife also a best sister for sumedh

Note : actually after basanth parents die in a car crash he live with mudgalkar family his faher best friend. Sumedh thinks of him as his older bhai because Basant is older than him. The mudgalkar family considers Basant and Monica to be part of the family so they are indeed the Mudgalkar family.

Vasudev mudgalkar : sumedh father (s/f)
a patient and compassionate person who also loves his family very much. ( he know sumedh past )

Mudgalkar family :

Vasudev mudgalkar
Sumedh mudgalkar ( 24 )
Basanth bhatt ( 28 )
Monica bhatt ( 26 )

Mudgalkar mansion

Mallika vedaz : a very beautiful girl

Mallika vedaz : a very beautiful girl. A person who likes to talk and is also kind, his father dies of heart disease. She never wanted herself to be pitied because of his family's condition and also because of her father. And most importantly she is a girl who never gives up. She works in an office.

Ruby vedaz : mallika mother. She was blind because of an illness at home she was cared for by a servant.

Others Character will show in story.

Villain :
* suspense *