wedding preparations

M = you thief! (lifts broom ( sapu ) and wants to hit the guy)
Turns out that person is just as shocked as Mallika.
R = ahhhh!!!! ( raises his hand up and closes his eyes.
M = Romy... what are you doing here?
R = (raising his head) Mallika is it you? (looks at the broom that Mallika is holding) Can you please lower it.
M = oh yeah ( lowers broom ) by the way what are you doing here ?
R = I came here to talk to you because your door was open, so I just went in and waited for you on the sofa.
M = ooh ok sorry then
R = it's okay, why are you talking about where have you been? why take a taxi home
M = hmm, I just went to the hospital.
R = are you sick? Why is this your hand like it was infused?
M = wo...*he cuts
R = don't lie mallika..
M = actually (sitting on the sofa) I was escorted to the hospital by someone. I fainted *he said lying*
R = what? what's wrong with you? How are you now ?
M = it's okay. I was just dizzy. just a moment. fine now. uh yes romy can i get 1 day permission or not? Today I want to rest.
R = of course. next time can't be tired anymore!
M = ok boss... hahahahah
R = hahahaha okay I'm going home. oh yes mr.basantt can go home today. which means he is safe. so don't blame yourself anymore. understand ?
M = yes.
R = ok I'll go first... ( he left )
after that mallika took out a plastic piece from her hand which she was hiding.
M = fortunately not found out. sorry romy i just don't want to tell my weakness to others.

Hours turned to days and then the time came when the two of them would be bound by the sacred bond of marriage. Saturday morning... mallika was sleeping in her room because she was tired yesterday she just got home from the hospital and now she has to get married..

note = her grandmother and mother came home last night from out of town...
M/dadi = mallika... uthoo na this is your wedding day...
m = dadi let me sleep for 5 minutes more...
M/dadi = you can't we have so many works today we have to buy sweets and many more..
m = coming...
M/dadi = thikke don't be late!
m = hmmm ( walk to the bathroom )

after 15 minutes she came out... she wear a simple kurti and goes down.
Mallika dress

M = mom... ( hug her mom )
M/m = tyaar hoon ?
M = ji
M/m = chalo mom..
M/dadi = ha... taxi is waiting outside.
after 15 minutes they arrived at mudgalkar mansion.
Note = shi
M/dadi = namaste...
Mo = dadi... aab agayee
S/d = please come in...
then all were sit in sofa..
M/m = Has the tailor arrived?
B = not yet aunty maybe 3 minutes
Servant = excuse me the tailor has arrived.
S/d = That's it. Let's all go to the wardrobe...
everyone walks in front while mallika and monica in the back
Mo = hey mallika you look beautiful today... how are you nervous?
M = you're too excited...
Mo = tonight will be your first night with sumedh...
m = bhabhi, please don't talk about this weird weird thing, it's still early, you know...
Mo = thikke... chalo
Then they all came to the dressing room. there sumedh is sitting there. he is being measured by the tailor... ok let's move to another place let us give them some privacy ;)

in an old building...

R = ms.sharma, mallika was accused yesterday by sumedh so it looks like their relationship will stretch and sumedh has not apologized to her either..
Sa = but I seem to doubt that if you look at Mallika, she must be a girl who is easy to forgive. what if he forgives sumedh.
R = That's true but don't worry I will make his life miserable after she enters...
Sa = ok.. i believe in you...
R = sure...

Precap ? Don't know.
what will Romy and Sharma do ?
will the wedding go well ?
guys thankyou for 3.60k+++ readers and 160+++ votes.
Love you guys 💖💖💖