Feeds

Many people had been queuing in front of the passenger pick-up door, they looked restless, but not a few people were crying.
they are the families of the victims of the plane crash with flight number G5037.
Mallika immediately got out of the taxi and went to the passenger pick-up place which was full of people.

In charge of charles airport flights = everyone, please be patient we are looking for a plane with number G5037.
some people = how can we be patient they are our family!

Finally, after 30 minutes several families were calmed down.
Airport staff = what is the surname on the plane?
M = this. *points to two names on the flight list paper.
Airport staff = good, please wait, miss.

the airport staff handed over a blanket big enough to cover Mallika's upper body so she wouldn't get cold.
Mallika then covered part of herself with the blanket and went to the park to be alone
there, Mallika was crying very loudly. Mallika screams in frustration at the place.

M = mother, grandmother. please hold on for me. If you guys go too. What do I live for? I don't have anyone who loves me anymore.
Mallika looked up at the sky full of beautiful stars. Slowly her eyes closed, tightly like endless sorrow.
someone = Mallika!

The person approached Mallika and picked up her birdalstyle style and put her in his car.
The first thing mallika saw was a white room filled with the smell of medicine.

M = where am I?
Mallika looks at her bandaged right hand and is infused.
The door opened and Sumedh stood with two porridge in his hands.

S=Mallika ?
Sumedh walked over to Mallika and sat next to Mallika's gurney.
M = Sumedh ? why are you here?
S = I found you passed out at the airport.
M = what about my mother and grandmother?
Mallika wants to wake up. but Sumedh stopped him.
S = Listen Mallika, you have to be able to let them go.

Sumedh showed Mallika a message that the body of the plane G5037 had been found but was in a badly damaged condition and it was stated that the Passenger with the flight number had died.
M = No! that's not possible! my mom and grandma will be safe! I believe in them.
Mallika throws everything around her.
S = ah!
sumedh's hand gets hit by the broken vase from which Mallika threw.
S =*hugs Mallika. hey, calm down.. they must be happy there. Don't hurt yourself Mallika.
M = they have left me, what is my fault that the people I love one by one leave me?

Mallika cries in Sumedh's arms. after that, being exhausted Mallika fell asleep in Sumedh's arms.
Sumedh immediately put Mallika back on the bed and covered her to her chest.

S = be strong Mallika, one day your pain will be avenged.
sumedh sees his hand which is bleeding from the vase, he then gives betadine and bandages it.
The all blue sky began to turn orange.
Mallika had woken up from her sleep and saw that Monica was closing the curtains.

M = Monica Bhabhi ?
Mo = Mallika ? you have woken up.
M = yes..
Mo = hey, listen to me, Fight for your life keep fighting until the happiness comes back to you. *holds both of Mallika's hands.
M = yes monica Bhabhi. *little smile
Mo = okay I'm going out.

Mallika saw the beautiful orange sky through the window because she had asked Monica not to close it.

M = So beautiful.. *smiles

the door opened and sumedh stood with a bowl of porridge in his hand.
Seeing Sumedh's injured hand, Mallika immediately remembers what she did.

M = sumedh I didn't mean to. I'm sorry m-ah!
Malliak forgot that her right hand was in a cast so he couldn't lift his hand.
S = are you okay?
M = your hand..
S = it's okay. it's just a little sore.
M = sorry I didn't mean to. I ask ma-

Their eyes met, Sumedh's index finger touched Mallika's lips.
M = *turns her face away
S = *blush
S =hmm, since it's already late, do you not want to eat?
M = no
Mallika's appetite has indeed disappeared because of this incident. but Sumedh kept trying.
S = don't want to?

Sumedh showed her a bag that Mallika had wanted all along.
M = wow, this is the bag I want.
*looks at Sumedh.
S = yes, so you want to eat right?
M = I can do it myself
Mallika tries to eat with her left hand and what happens is that the food spills a little on the table.u
Finally, sumedh feeds Mallika.

Sorry for being late. Please for Indonesian people who Read my stories can you read my other Stories ? It name behind the evil.