conversation

In a telephone conversation
S = Hello Mallika, I am in front of your office. I've come to pick you up.
M = All right, I'm going out. Wait a minute, please.
S = Hmm
Phone conversation over.

Mallika is now packing her things to go downstairs.
R = Here eat it.
Romy leaves after giving Mallika a croissant. To be honest, after their fight, Romy and Mallika's relationship has not returned to how it used to be. After finishing packing her things, Mallika came down with a pack of croissants.

Mallika gets in Sumedh's car. Sumedh who was playing on his cell put it away.
M = why are you picking me up all of a sudden?
S = Nothing, I just want more. You don't mind right?
Actually, Sumedh picked up Mallika because his mind was confused about the threat Samantha gave him. For some reason, if he was near Mallika, Sumedh could feel calm.
S = Want to go home?
M = Yes, let's go home. It's already 5pm and I'm tired too.
Sumedh drives his car towards the Mudgalkar family house. There is only music that accompanies them. No one initiates the conversation as Sumedh is focused on driving the car and Mallika is asleep.
Sumedh carried Mallika in a bridal style and then put her on the bed in their room. Sumedh then sits beside Mallika.
S = Do you know Mallika? There are many things I want to tell you. But somehow I can't say what I want to say because I'm afraid you'll get hurt. Let me solve this problem myself, I just want you by my side, Mallika. Forever..
Sumedh then left the room leaving Mallika still sleeping.

In Sumedh's office.
Sumedh is sitting down with Balraam and a manager to interview the new secretary candidates.
Finally, after going through several stages, the chosen secretary was a young man.

S = You can work from tomorrow.
New secretary = OK sir, thank you!
S = Dau ?
B = Why Sumedh? Is there something bothering you?
S =
B = Alright, I'll continue my work.
Sumedh actually wanted to tell Samantha about the threat that Samantha gave him, but he held back because he didn't want to make Balraam worry about that problem. After all, the thing Samantha said definitely wouldn't happen right?
S = Never mind, let's just continue working. Don't think about her Sumedh.

Sa = Hello, is Mr. Romy inside?
M = Hello miss, Mr. Romy is inside, let me take you.
Samantha walks behind Mallika.
M = Mr. Romy, your guest has arrived.
R = Oh, hello Samantha welcome. Please, sit.
Sa = Thank you.
M = what do you want Miss Samantha?
Sa = I'll just have sweet tea but give half a spoonful of sugar. Thank You 😊
R = I have sweet tea with the usual amount of sugar.
M = Alright, I'll deliver when it's ready.
Mallika went to the office kitchen and made two cups of tea.
M = One has full sugar and one has half a spoonful of sugar.
Mallika took out some biscuits as a side dish to serve with tea.

Sa = Really? You don't want to chase Mallika anymore?
R = Let it go. If she knew the truth she would also come to me!
Sa = You're right, aren't you?
R = Remember Samantha, you may hurt Sumedh but never touch Mallika!
Sa = Take it easy, you love slave!
R = By the way, what are your plans?
Sa = I've prepared it thoroughly. So don't worry. Sumedh will definitely be mine again!

Knock..Knock

M = Excuse me, here's your tea.
R = Thank you Mallika.
S = Thank you. *drinking the tea that Mallika served. It's delicious to my taste. Where did you learn Mallika?
M = My husband also likes drinks with the same presentation of sugar as you. That's where I learned.
R = *Clenches the teacup.
Sa = *How can Sumedh's taste change?
M = If there's nothing else to do, I'll go out first. There is still a lot of work to be taken care of.
Sa = jealous huh?
R = *drinking tea.
Sa = Well, if you don't want to force her to be yours then that's fine. She will come to you herself after I take Sumedh from her.
R = What if it doesn't work?
Sa = This will definitely work.
R = It says you want to be Sumedh's secretary. But it looks like you got rejected huh? *mocking smile.
Sa = *deadly stare. How dare he recruit another secretary besides me!

In the dark night, a young man walked while humming happily. He also seems to be talking to someone else on the phone.
Candidate secretary = mother I've got a job! I will start work tomorrow,
Mother = Really? Congratulations, son.
The man kept walking, not realizing that someone was following him.
Candidate for secretary = Mother, I will earn the right money so that our family can live in prosperity.
Mother = Thank you son, I love you.
Secretary candidate = I-

The man glanced at his stomach which had been stabbed with a knife and blood was seeping out. His body froze when he felt hot lead enter his chest.
The cellphone in his hand fell along with his body which fell to the asphalt of the road.
Samantha looked down and hung up the voice call. Then left the helpless man.
Candidate secretary = I love you too mom, I'm sorry..
The man closed his eyes and breathed out as the last tears fell from his eyes.

Hi everbody... 👋

It's been a long time since I uploaded Sumellika stories. So, this time I uploaded it to treat your longing.🫡
Thankyou very much for those who have been patiently waiting for my story update 🥺.

Sorry, I'm busy in the RL, So I haven't had time to open Wattpad and write Sumellika's story. 🙏

Love you guys ❤️