jealous

R = hello mr.Sumedh... 
S = hmmm 
R = Mallika say hello to him. 
M = hello Mr.Sumedh... 
S = *in mind oh so this is a special person that mallika will meet... and look at her clothes (looking at mallika from top to bottom) very short, she is a married Mallika but why are she wearing short and open clothes like this?
Mallika dress

 and look at her clothes (looking at mallika from top to bottom) very short, she is a married Mallika but why are she wearing short and open clothes like this?Mallika dress

M = * in mind
gosh what am I wrong to wear a short dress like this? I thought the special guest was someone else but it turned out to be my own husband..but he is handsome... oh Mallika what are you thinking stop it ! (looks at sumedh)
R = excuse me sir...let me bring you to the dining table..
S = ( walk with romy ) 
note = basantt is not come with Sumedh 
Please sit down Mr. Sumedh
S = (sitting) You haven't introduced him (points to Mallika) to me? who's he? your girlfriend ??
M = ( shocked face ) 
R = no, but maybe soon... this is my personal secretary, her name is Mallika Vedaz.
S = ooh.... Mallika nice name (angry while looking at Mallika)
Mallika, who realized this, immediately turned her attention away from seeing Sumedh.
R = Mr. Sumedh, this is our company's promise to work together, please sign it. (hand over to Sumedh)
S = (takes) *in mind why my heart is disturbed to see that the special person Mallika will meet is the boss. btw I have to focus, I can't interfere in my professional affairs with my personal feelings...
S = this is Mr. Romy (submit the signed document)
R = (stands up and greets Sumedh) Congratulations on working with Mr. Sumedh, it's an honor for me..)
S = (shake hands) Yes.
as usual Sumedh replied with a cold and flat face but in his eyes it was clear that there was anger seeing his wife / maybe secretly meeting a special person who was not himself but her boss.
R = waiter...
waiter = yes sir, what would you like to order? (The waiter's voice is nervous about being next to the billionaire that is Sumedh that women covet.)
R = I want to order spaghetti carbonara, then you Mallika?
M = (looks at sumedh for a moment then turns his gaze towards the menu) I want Maranggi satay. and what do you want Mr.Sumedh?
S = I want curry noodles.
servant = ok what's the drink?
R = what about the wine? do you agree?
M = yes of course.
S = yes.
waiter = ok please wait for the order.
After 10 minutes the food arrived.
R = ok, toast to Mr. Sumedh ( raised his glass and was followed by two other people namely Mallika and sumedh.
but unexpectedly Romy can not drink wine.of course it was just a charade to get Mallika's attention for once. Romy is a smart person and he knows that mallika doesn't trust him completely. ( as a friend )
R = (cough) 
M = ( reflex rubbing Romy's back ) if you can't drink wine why order it?
R = it's okay I can do it.
M = no (removing the cup of wine from Romy's hand and replacing it with water.)
Sumedh who saw that was burning with jealousy. Seeing Mallika, his wife was worried about Romy.
S = *in mind what is this if Romy can't drink wine why did he order it?!
(looks at Romy with cold and angry eyes)
realizing that the air in the room had turned tense and scary, he immediately saw Sumedh who was looking at Romy Angry. Honestly, she herself was afraid to see Sumedh's gaze but for the sake of Romy's friend she dared to start a conversation.
M = m-mr.Sumedh, sorry Mr.Romy can't drink wine what if I replace it?
S = better just take your favorite boss home! (cold and angry voice)
M = n-not like that..
S = never mind! take care of him (pointing to Romy who fainted of course it just a natak /acting ) I'm leaving!!!
M = (looks at Sumedh's back which is slowly disappearing then looks at Romy who is already conscious)
R = ahhh my head...
M = slowly...
R = where is Mr. Sumedh?
M = he's gone.
R = but *she cuts
M = don't think about it now I'll take you home how about it?
R = hmmm... (he smiles evilly that no one but himself will know)
Precap ? Dont know 
What will happen next ?

Guys thx for a lot of readers and vote love you 😘💙💙💙💙