mallika allergy

S = Mallika!!! ( scream )
Mo = ( cough ) kya*cuts
Monica stopped because she saw Sumedh who was sitting on the sofa with a sweaty face and his breathing was so fast that it could even be heard in Monica's ears. She immediately put the coffee She had been drinking to a table and went straight to the sofa where the sumedh woke up.
Mo = Sumu ? kya hua ? ( rubbed Sumedh's back to calm him down )
s = I.. I have to go bhabhi.
Mo = ruko, tum aaj subah kahaan ja rahe ho?
S = mere paas bahut mahatvapoorn vyavasaay hai... mujhe jaana hoga. (he left )
Mo = but... 😞
After he got out he immediately drove his car to a small housing. he stopped right in front of a simple blue house. He got out of his car and ventured to knock on the door. after knocking many times but no answer from the owner of the house...sumedh's mind imagines bad things as well as good ones.
S = kya mallika ghaar nahi hai ? what if what i dreamed of happened? ah that's impossible.
without thinking Sumedh broke down Mallika's door. because the atmosphere is still early so it's still very quiet. after successfully opening it how surprised he was to see his fiancée lying on the floor in a state of chaos. in his hand was a broken plate and mushrooms scattered everywhere.
s = mallika !!! ( run to her ) akkee kholo please mallika...
He immediately took her in his arms and carried her into the car.

S = mallika hang on... We'll be at the hospital soon
after arriving at anthony hospital she was immediately rushed to the emergency room. note = Mallika's nearest hospital is different from the hospital occupied by Mr. Basantt.After waiting for 15 minutes the doctor came out of Mallika's examination room.
doctor = are you Mallika's family?
S = yes...
doctor = where are the rest of his family?
S = Her mother and her grandmother are out of town.
doctor = ok... miss mallika vedaz it's okay she just needs to rest for a few weeks.
S = but why is his body hot and his heart is not beating, doc?
doctor = it's because she's allergic to mushrooms. I think Miss Mallika already knows about her allergy but I don't know whether she forgot or she did it on purpose. if later the allergy recurs. The first aid you have to do is make her heart beat again. if more than 5 minutes her heart doesn't beat maybe we can lose her. Luckily, her heart stopped not too long ago, so she could still be saved.
S = ok doc thank you..
doctor = you can meet her in person, mr. sumedh
S = sure thankyou doctor.
in mallika's room
Sumedh immediately sat down beside Mallika's bed. then hold her hand.
S = mallika. I'm sorry I made you like this... even though our wedding is only a few days away but you are already suffering. next time don't be so stupid, you can't kill yourself. You must already know that you can't eat mushrooms but you... eat them instead. now it's like this your situation is in an IV and wearing a respirator. once again I'm sorry mallika. I have to go now... please cherish your life.
after sumedh left. mallika opened her eyes... she was confused as to why she was still alive even though she had eaten a lot of mushrooms. in her hand was a letter from someone, she immediately read it.
the letter

M = *in mind who is this from?🤔 I think I am familiar with this style of speech

M = *in mind who is this from?🤔 I think I am familiar with this style of speech. who is cold and also who likes to threaten ah I know sumedh. but how is that possible.                                         just as he was thinking the nurse came.
nurse = miss mallika, are you awake? how are you ?
m = it's getting better, sister. but sister, who brought me here?
Sister = Oh, I saw a handsome man earlier. he is young. if you look at his clothes he is a respectable person.
m = oh okay * in mind I'm sure this must be sumedh. * oh yes sister how much is the administration fee ?
sister = it has been paid for by the master who took you miss.
m = ok thank you. 🙂                                                                                  Mallika immediately returned to her house. do not forget he also took medicine from the reception. He orders a taxi, along the way he keeps thinking about the person who helped him which he increasingly believes is Sumedh.
after he got home. the time is 7 in the morning. he plans to take time off because his body is still tired and weak after his allergies recur. The taxi stopped in front of Mallika's house. when mallika came down she realized that someone was in her house. he crept silently into his house, carrying a broom in his hand. if it was a thief he would beat him. The man turned around when he felt someone approaching him.

Precap ? Don't know
Who is the man ?

Guys thx so much for 3.39k+++readers and 150+++ votes.
Love you guys 💞💞💞
💎sorry for late post