sumedh's misunderstanding

Chapter 11
Everyone immediately closed their eyes and ears when they heard the gunshots. After a few seconds everyone opened their eyes and ears again. They were all confused and scared. 😣
Someone = hello everyone....
Everyone was shocked to hear the sound and looked on the stage. There stood a man wearing all black and he was also covering his face.
R = who are you ?
V 1 = oh you don't know me mr ?
R = no....
V1 = oh so everyone im here to send you all a message especially for People who work with bhalla company. So listen to me carefully.
" To all of you. In this party room there is already a bomb that will explode in time... You can see it here (pointing at the screen) "
Someone = 10 minutes ?
V1 = yes 10 minutes. You all have time to live you only have minutes left after that this bomb will explode and well you all know what's going to happen don't you?
Everyone ( ex m,r,b ) = oh no we are going to die....
M = please calm down everyone.... mr what do you want ? ( her face was sweaty. She's just as scared as everyone else )
V 1 = hmmmm i don't want anything. Oh yes. If you want to get out of here safely you have to play a game. This bomb will move slowly if the game is played so...
B = what play ?
V 1 = So you have to point your gun at the person were're ordered to and have to shoot at that person. And after that you can leave.
Everyone = what ???? 😲😲
V1 = so everyone please make a circle please.... ( He shot the gun at the top of the building )
Then everyone makes a circle and v1 surrounds them to choose who will shoot first.
V 1 = you ( pointing the one of the women )
A lady = m... me ? 😨
V 1 = yes... this is your gun.... shoot him (points to a man standing opposite him)
A lady = 😢😢😢 please don't do this.... this is my son i can't kill him...
V 1 = kill him or i will kill him ( he shouted )
A lady = ( Pointing a gun at her son ) then...
But his son was not killed because the bullet in the gun was empty.
Everyone = 😥
V 1 = good job.... you and your son can get out... ok so now because the lady has shoot it so you all can came out.
Everyone was really very happy because they weren't going to die. But not for Mallika Romy and Basantt because they were the ones who had to shoot the gun at one of them.
Moreover, they were now surrounded by people pointing guns at them.
V 1 = ok so first is mr. Romy. You have to shoot at ms. Mallika.
R = i... i can't 😫
V 1 = shoot it ot i will kill you...
M = it's ok romy... you can do it..
B = malliak please don't say like that. Romy don't do this please. I beg of you. 😢
M = nahi romy please do what i say...
R = 😵 ( pointing gun at mallika ) i... im sorry Mallika... 🔫
Turns out the bullet was empty and now it's Mallika's turn to shoot basantt.
R =😥😥 so i can came out now
V 1 = no !!! You have to stay here. Ms. Mallika yhis is the gun... you have to shoot mr. Basantt. 😈
M = no... please i don't want to do this.. 😢😢
V 1 = shoot him or i will kill you ? ( put the gun in mallika's head )
R = mallika please do his orders... please
M = no way... i don't want to do this. You can kill me if you want 😭
V 1 = okay it's your wish.... 5,4,3,2, *he cuts
B = wait !!!! Mallika listen to me.. please do his orders please i beg of you
M = fine i will do it... ( pointing gun at basantt's head ) i... im sorry dau 😭
Note = the v 1 ordered mallika to shoot at basantt's head
B = it's ok mallika... do it come on 😊😢
M = (closes his eyes) *shots
When mallika opened her eyes there stood basantt with a head full of blood. He sees mallika and smiling and he falls unconscious... Suddenly there was a scream from the main door which turned out to be Sumedh. He also brought the police.
S = dau..... ( he run ) dau please open your eyes please 😭😭😭.... i.. i will do your order but please open your eyes... dau....
Police = ( chasing the criminal )
S = someone please call the ambulance now....
R = y... yes i have call them they will arrive at 10 mins.
A lady = im a doctor... i can heve him the first help...
M = dau...
S = don't come near please 😠😢
M = no i have to *he cuts
S = dekho mallika don't act so good. I know that you are the person that shoot him right ? I see it my self.
M = i... it's a play. Dau ordered me to do it... so
S = so what ? Why you don't refuse ? Why ??? What do you want ? My money ? My
house ? What mallika !!! 😠 please don't come near my family again.
M = You misunderstood me...
R = the ambulance is came... please come with me...
S = If anything happens to him I will blame you. I hate you mallika. 😠😠
Note = When he's angry. He would say words that would split a person's heart and no matter who he was talking to.
Precap ? = Don't know ?
Will basantt's die ?
Will sumedh forgive mallika ?
Guys... thankyou so much for 1. 90 k+++ readers and 100+++ vote
Love you guys 💟💟💟💟