sumedh know the truth

Mallika was so shocked that she almost fainted.
note : Sumedh has gone to the hospital.
R = Mallika are you okay ( holding mallika so she doesn't fall )
R = let's go out first.
In the garden of the building.
R = this is water. Please drink it...
M = thankyou romy. 🙂
R = did mr. Sumedh say something bad to you ? 🤔
M = not really bad. I can't tell you
R = oh it's ok i understand that. Oh yes i forgot it whatever mr. Sumedh say just  forget it.  kyunki when mr. Sumedh gussa he to wo... 
M = ha. Me jaanto i came home first. Bye
R = ruko... mallika want to came home with me ?
M = no thanks.  My house is not far from here.
R = ok becareful.
In hospital
sumedh is sitting in front of the operating room door waiting for the good news to come out of there.
D = ( came out ) so mr. Sumedh mr. Basantt is alright he is save. You can relax now congratulation.
S  = thankyou so much doctor thankyou so much for saving my brother live.
D = don't worry it's my duty. I will leave now.
from a distance you can see the mudgalkar family coming.
M = mere pati ko kya hoga ? Sumedh batao mujhe kya wo thikke ?
S/m = yes is basantt fine ?
S = relax everyone he is fine doctor has save him don't worry.
S/d = oh sumedh. Who dares to shoot Basantt let me imprison her.
S = i... don't remember it
S/d = well ok we will go to basantt room do you come ?
S = i will follow
M = ok * they left
Sumedh povs.
Im sorry dad and monica bhabi i  can't tell you who is this person. My heart say that she didin't do it but my mind say different thing i don't know which is the truth so i can't tell you all.
In Basantt hopital room
B = im fine everyone don't worry vese sumedh kaha he ?
S/d = oh he is say that he will follow
S = ( come in )
S/d = there is it hamara hero. Sumedh you talk with him i will go out. * they left
S = dau... kese ho ? 😟
B = bilkul theek hai kya hua ?
S = oh vese dau who is that person that shoot you ? Was that Mallika ?
B = no no sumedh that is not mallika.
S = so who is that ? Batao mujhe dau.
B = sumedh mallika. It is true that she was the one shoot me but.
S = ha. I understant i will not spare mallika dau ( he was going to left but basantt holding his hand )
S = leave my hand dau 😡
B = sumu shaant ho jao mere baat to suno.
S = what dau what i don't want listen to you again.
B = sumedh !!! Listen to me or i will kill myself. I don't want this is gonna be your misunderstanding with mallika.
S = 😤 fine i will listen.
B = ( tell the full story )
S = what ? So mallika is not. I mean she is not shoot you ?
B = ha. What do you think ? Mallika will shoot me ?
S = ok dau i will go out 😢
B = sumedh why are you so silent you you are crying ?
S = ( wipe hia tears ) no i don't crying i am sumedh mudgalkar why i am crying. I will leave now * he left
M = sumedh are you okay ? Where are you going ? 🙁
S = i have to go to toilet i will leave *he run
In toilet
sumedh is standing in front of the sink mirror looking at himself and thinking.

Sumedh povs
why am i blaming mallika? I'm really cruel why don't I give him a chance to speak? I blame her for a mistake she didn't do why?
sumedh crying in front of the sink bowed his head. and tears of angry hatred of his remorse poured into the sink.
s = now i have to apologize to mallika i will call her.
In call
This phone number is busy please call later.
S = busy maybe she is angry with me i can't force her i will call her tomorrow i hope she is not angey again. * he left
On a deserted highway, Mallika is walking alone, her tears keep falling like heavy rain. She thinks about what Sumedh said, which is hate. She thought about it so much that she didn't see behind her a truck speeding towards her. The truck driver was drunk so his vision was blurry. "Get out of the way what are you doing" a woman's voice woke Mallika from her daydream but... *boom* Mallika was hit by the truck but the truck driver ran away.

Precap ? Don't know
Will mallika save ?
Guys thankyou for 2.80+++ k readers and 120+++ vote
Love you all 💗💗💗

🍃Quote
" The best friend of truth is time, its greatest enemy is prejudice, and its most loyal companion is humility." - Caleb CC.