2

The end of the summer was gloomy and chaotic, as, rain poured outside and I tried to go back to sleep and ignore the dream I had about Voldemort and Pettigrew. Hell with whatever was going to happen, I will take Sirius and Remus and be out of the country before it and if needed I will to the other side of the bloody world.

The entire time after the World Cup, has been a busy time for Mr. Weasley, as every day he went to the Ministry trying to catch who was at the World Cup and was responsible for the Dark Mark that had been cast because the last time it had been was in Godric Hollows, the days I was orphaned and declared as the girl-who-lived and Voldemort dead.

After much inquiries by the twins, Mr. Weasley relented and informed how no one was dead but some muggles were injured, which didn't make any sense at all to the Weasley clan and Hermione but I quickly understood the reason this supposed raid was done.

This was a warning of sorts, they could have easily killed the muggles, but no one was dead, this was done to scare people, to make them nervous, a thing that made people extra cautious at the starting but then made them angry and hence, careless.

Which meant clearly with the dreams I am having and the Dark Mark that this year Voldemort will make a move, a big one.
What I didn't know, something that irritated me as a year back I had nothing to care for other than me! But now I had to think about Sirius and Remus too. And I was sure that He would try to use it.

I shoved the thought back of my mind and took my trunk which had Feather Light Charm and had seven compartments which was very expensive and should my 'friends' even get the news of it would only rise more problems that I honestly didn't need.

As I reached down, to the kitchen I saw Mrs. Weasley bustling about and I smiled and politely greeted everyone as I started eating and before I knew it we were in the Station, the rest of Weasley's bidding goodbye to us.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," said Charlie, grinning, as he hugged Ginny good-bye filling me with some sense of self-hatred and jealousy which I suppressed very quickly and looked away, and looked at him again, to not look suspicious but seeing them hugging and saying good bye is just something I can't ever have and they don't realize how lucky they are.

I know Hermione hugs me all the time, but that is all part of the plan and act and she is as it is getting money to spend time with me well she was until in my second year with the help of Griphook I froze all those transactions using loopholes in the contract signed by Dumbledore and the Goblins.

"Why?" said Fred keenly, I too was curious.

"You'll see," said Charlie. "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it . . . it's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year," said Bill, hands in his pockets, looking almost wistfully at the train.

Why?

"Why?" said George impatiently, seemingly reading my mind, which I knew was impossible because of my impressive shields.

"You're going to have an interesting year," said Bill, his eyes twinkling amusedly. "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it. . . ."

Oh they are so enjoying it.

"A bit of what?" said Ron.

But at that moment, the whistle blew, and Mrs. Weasley chivvied them toward the train doors.

"Thanks for having us to stay, Mrs. Weasley," said Hermione as they climbed on board, closed the door, and leaned out of the window to talk to her.