11

When I went into The Gryffindor common room at last with my dear friends at the end of the day, I was greeted with a sight of people cheering on me, congratulating me and patting saying how I was absolutely awesome on my Broom and how impressive I was with my Corporeal Patronus Form, when the latter was mentioned I could spot Hermione's sore expression, and I knew the reason was because that was the only spell that Hermione knew about that I had perfected and Hermione was no where near it too excelling it, and managing a corporeal form was a far cry.

That party included me opening the Golden Egg which I had to close it immediately because the loud screechy sound that let left it and had gotten a lot of suggestions about what the egg could be some of the famous ones being a Banshee, me being put under Cruciatus Curse, a curse that causes all our nerves to burst and feel immense pain and being put under the spell for a long time could end in my insanity or my brain to literally stop functioning or in other words me being brain dead.

But I ignored it and concentrated on more important matters, such as the fact that I knew that the traditional dance or the Yule Ball is coming soon, and I had to send to send my measurements to the TWILFITT AND TATTING'S for a beautiful gown that had caught my eye in the Magazine that all PureBlood's have for all the expensive things, thankfully, I had booked the gown some time before when I first saw it, because it was that gorgeous to look at. 

Even though I wasn't vain enough to spend my fortune in things like clothes I liked occasionally indulging myself to the the simple luxuries.

The classes the following month of the First Task, was no doubt more stressful than ever before, maybe I was biased because I had to once more talk with the likes of Ronald and Granger, and I didn't even mean Blood-traitor or Muggle-Born status that many PureBloods have problems with, because I am a firm believe in justice and very avidly against any discrimination or bullying, but their traitor status who like to emotionally manipulate girls coming from a house where she was never given an ounce of affection.

I had to once against act the sweet, feisty, clueless girl-who-lived and not the Lyra Potter, who was sharp, quick and intelligent, a few qualities I knew very well that I had, maybe living with the Dursley's had taught me when to say what, and what not to say  because if they didn't hear what they wanted to hear I would on the receiving end of their wrath, which was usually starving me and locking me in small, dark cupboard under the stairs, a place I slept till the age of 11, before I had received my Hogwarts Letter but after that my dear relatives had to move me to the bedroom which was previously used by Dursley's unwanted stuff, as, they believed that people like me were following and spying on them.

As if they don't have anything better to do, no one cares for Lyra Potter but everyone does care that Lyra Potter is a witch who defeated bloody he-who-shall-not-be-named or Voldemort and could be used again in the future as their perfect, little assassin or weapon.

 Or in good, nice words their savior. 

killing is killing, don't they get it? 

No matter what side you are on, no matter what type of spell you use, it is at your conscious that you have taken a life and I would know I had to kill Quirrell in my first year at the young age of 11, my innocent soul got tainted as I too had blood on my hands now.

After second year, after the Chamber of Secrets incident where I saved Ginny Weasley and learned that a former student of Hogwarts named Tom Marvolo Riddle was Voldemort, I had admittedly done a lot of research on him, turned every page on the book to find about the Heir of Slytherin, and had found how the last of lineage of Slytherin's were Gaunts, a family now claimed extinct until you consider the pathetic self Voldemort is in was part of the Sacred 28, a family Potter's were not part of because of their strong support for there should not be a Muggles verses Magical people battle and believe in Statue of Secrecy but the main reason being that Potters was a common Muggle last name and were hence, considered tainted and come from Muggle Lineage.