5

The next day, passed quickly with me writing to Lady Selwyn and wrote a letter to very well known and expensive Lawyer of Wizengamot Xavier Yaxley, son of the known Death Eater Corban Yaxley who died during the First Wizarding War.

'Lord Yaxley,

Well Met, Lord Yaxley of the Most Ancient House of Yaxley.

I wish it could be a social letter, alas, it is not. Lady Potter and Heiress Black would like to consult and discuss regarding a delicate criminal case.

She has worked her part but requires a solicitor to help her see through and give the final touch to her work and effort.

She requests for an answer if you, wish to help her of course all dues for it will be seen through, further details could only be discussed once, silence and client confidentiality is confirmed.

I await for a respond.

Truly,
Lady Potter.

Lady of the Most Ancient and the Most Noble House of Potter.
Heiress of the Most Ancient House of Black and the Most Noble House of Black."

I wrote and stamped the Potter and Black crest from the rings on my finger and twisted it again to make it invisible again and send the letter to Lord Yaxley.

If everything goes to plan, I will get a affirmative response because seeing the Black crest still after so many years of it being abandoned it's name still strives and along with the Potter Crest is like finding gold, and answering negative to it would be social suicide, Potter Crest made it very obvious just who had send the letter but if Lord Yaxley has brains he will keep quiet.

I had been keeping quiet about my titles which I had taken in my second year, but big things require big guns, and this will be the most important activity of mine.

I had in riddles written a letter to Sirius, just for informing him, so, he doesn't get a lot jumbled up. Hopefully he would work it out.

The next few days were tense and stressful, even for me, juggling my facade, the load of work, Hermione's continuous speech of  House-elf's and how they should be free and waiting Lord Yaxley's response and talking with the Goblin who handled Potter Vaults about the concealed will which would be released in 15 days, my days had not been an ounce of relaxing.

And Moody saying that he would put us under the Imperius Curse, my days were not getting better at all.

"But — but you said it's illegal, Professor," said Hermione hastily as she looked at Moody wide-eyed, no doubt thinking of the secrets she or Ron could spill under the Curse. 

She gave Ronald a not so subtle look and I forced myself to keep a blank face, not showing any ounce of seething anger building up, thinking what Moody could spew out of my mouth under the curse, everything could be ruined, my crafted plans, all could drain away within seconds.

"You said — to use it against another human was —" Hermione continued hastily.

"Dumbledore wants you taught what it feels like," said Moody, his magical eye swiveling onto Hermione and fixing her with an eerie, unblinking stare.

"If you'd rather learn the hard way — when someone's putting it on you so they can control you completely — fine by me. You're excused. Off you go."

He pointed one gnarled finger toward the door.

I internally scowled, now I didn't have a valid excuse for leaving, the golden girl Lyra Potter was a brash girl with hero complex but Lyra Potter had a keen sense of self-reservation and manipulation and she knew she just couldn't go away from it. After all she had an image to keep up.