1.

Hello fellow readers. I am not an professional writer. So have mercy on me. Please read atleast 3 chapters before you decide anything. All media used are not mine. Credit to the right owner.

******

After a long study session Jin finally took a break and picked up his phone.

30 missed calls, 10 messages
All from Namjoon, Jin's ex boyfriend.
*Sigh*

Well Jin already knew what the messages would be but nevertheless he opened them.

"Hey, pick up the phone."

"Where are you?"

"You don't even have time for your own boyfriend? Oh sorry I forgot you broke up with me"

"Are you sucking someone's else dick now?"

"Pick up you piece of shit."

"Are you going to pick up or should I send our pictures to your mom?"

"I am really getting angry right now."
"Baby please pick up."

"If you don't pick up, I will do something to myself."

"☹️☹️☹️"

Jin laughed mockingly

Jin laughed mockingly. The duality of the messages. He would have been really upset in the past, but over time he got used to it. He sometimes wander if his ex boyfriend has multiple personality disorder. One moment he will be all lovey dovey and then will turn into a total asshole.
Namjoon actually was not like that when they started dating. He was a nice guy, sweet and caring untill Jin moved to a different state for his education. Seeing pictures of Jin with other boys from his college, Namjoon's possessiveness increased day by day. Jin used to assure him all the time that they are just his friends and nothing is going on between them, but jealousy never left Namjoon. He started verbally abuse Jin. Jin would cry. The pressure of studying was too much, he didn't need another pressure. But Namjoon would not understand. He would call him all the time. Jin had to study, but Namjoon would disturb him by calling non-stop. If he do not pick up, Namjoon will verbally abuse him. But the funny thing was, Namjoon used to buy gifts for Jin. He would randomly order something for him. This gesture made Jin feel like that Namjoon actually cared for him. Namjoon would say
"Baby you know na how much I love you. Sorry for getting angry. I am really sorry."
And after hearing his pleas, Jin would always forgive him.
But as time passed, Jin slowly began to understand that this is not how a relationship should be. His love for Namjoon actually vanished a long time ago. He tried so many times to break up with him. But everytime he broke up, a crying Namjoon will bombard him with messages, calls, he would even hurt himself, this would make Jin pity him and then they will get back together.
But this time Jin broke up with him for good. Actually the credit goes to his mother. Last month when he was in vacation, his mother happened to hear his conversation with Namjoon. She was not evesdropping or anything. She just happened to came into Jin's room when he was having an argument with Namjoon. She immediately realised the emotional toll her Son is facing. After that day, she almost pestered him to break up with him.

Jin kept his phone aside, not caring about whatever the fuck Namjoon said. Those are bluffs anyway.

******

"I am sorry Jungkook, but my family will never accept you. So it's better for us to break up."

Those words of Lisa pierced Jungkook's heart like a dagger. But he was not surprised. He saw it coming. But he also knew that the family thing is just an excuse. Lisa was actually his best friend from school. He then proposed to her in the last year of their school. Everything was great but then school got over and they moved to different places for higher studies. But even that was not a problem in the first year. The problem actually was that Jungkook was and is still a workaholic. He would indulge himself in work 24/7 leaving little time for his girlfriend. He was always unavailable. But he thought his girlfriend would understand. Afterall, he was doing it for a better future, a secure future where they both can live without having any financial problem.

After their breakup, he was sad, devastated. But there was nothing he could do. Seeing his devastated self, his best friend Hoseok one day made him sit with him for a drink. Jungkook is not a drinker but that day he didn't refuse. They drank and talked about life all night. May be it was the effect of the drink but Jungkook finally cried that day. He finally let out his feelings that he was holding for so long. And amazingly he felt so light after that day, as if a huge weight has been lifted from him chest.

Jungkook and Lisa still talk to each other but as friends. Afterall they were besties in school.

******I am not a native English speaker so in case of any mistake please let me know

******
I am not a native English speaker so in case of any mistake please let me know.