4.

After few days,
*ding* Jungkook's phone chimed. A text from Jin.
Jin: Hey how u doin?

JK: Hey, wassup? I am fine

Jin: So me, Suga and Jimin, we are planning on going out for dinner tomorrow. Since you helped us last time and also helped me choose my project, we were thinking of treating you to dinner. If you don't mind?

Jungkook was elated, his heart doing several backflips, butterflies running all over in his stomach.

JK: Ofcourse, I would love to go to dinner with you.

He could have wrote "with you all" but he didn't.

Jin: Great, meet us at the college front gate tomorrow at 7?

JK: Sure

Jungkook could not be happier. Sure Suga and Jimin will also be there but something is better than nothing right?

******

They have come to this restaurant which has a nice ambience to it. A posh restaurant, lavishly decorated combined with low lighting giving a romantic vibe. Jungkook actually came from a rich family so coming to a posh restaurant is not a big deal for him.

"You know, we don't normally come to restaurants like this?" Jin states to Jungkook.

"Why?" A curious Jungkook asks.

"Well, we don't actually feel comfortable. I specially don't like the fact that the waiter will literally stand there and stare at you while you eat." Jin says indirectly pointing at the waiter standing a few metres behind them. Jin kept his voice low so that the waiter won't hear him.

To which Jungkook chuckles and asks
"Then why are we here today?"

"Because we wanted to treat you. You should feel honoured you know?" Jin teases Jungkook.

"Well next time, take me to wherever you regularly visit." 

"Oh you think there will be a next time?"

"I hope so." Jungkook replies eyes fixated on Jin.
Jin gets taken aback. A blush appears on his cheek. Jungkook notices and feels proud to have such an effect on Jin.

After their dinner, they go back to their dorms.

After washing up and changing his clothes, Jungkook pulls up his phone and lies down on his bed. He then texts Jin:

JK: hey thanks 4 d dinner.😊

Jin: oh no problem. Thanks for helping us. U took out ur time from ur busy schedule to help me. Thankyou.

JK: I am always available for u 😉

Silence.
Jungkook is now nervous. He should not have said that. You idiot! He slapped himself.

Jin: oh so that's how u flirt? 🤭

Finally Jin replied and Jungkook breathed.

JK: I don't flirt with just anyone u know?

Jin: I feel honoured. Are you sure that I am the only person u are flirting right now?

JK: ofcrse. Don't u believe me?😉

Jin: ofcourse not 🤣🤣🤣 anyway good night. Sweet dreams.

JK: sweet dreams.

JK put his phone down. He couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. Hoseok was watching him with concern.

******