7.

"so are you a couple now?" Hoseok asks.

"No" a disappointed reply from Jungkook

"Then why are you wasting your time with him? "

"I like being around him okay? Can't you just let me be happy?" Jungkook is clearly annoyed, he do not understand why Hoseok doesn't approve of Jin.

"Do you love him?"

"I don't know."

"Does Jin love you?"

"I don't know."

"See? You two don't even know what you are doing. Stop wasting each other's time like that if you are not even sure."

"Whatever." An angry Jungkook gets out of the room slamming the door behind with a loud thud.

All Jungkook know is that he is happy whenever he is with Jin. He knows that he likes Jin but if it's just a mere like or love? he can't quite put a finger on that.

******

"It feels so nice" Jin states with a calm expression while looking up at the sky.

"I know" Jungkook is at peace too.

They are standing on their college bridge. This bridge is actually a popular spot for couples but Jin and Jungkook would often come here. Jin would hop around watching the water flowing beneath sometimes calling Jungkook to look at the tiny fishes he would spot.
"Jungkook look look" he would exclaim. And Jungkook would stand there admiring the ethereal beauty hoping in front of him.
"He is cute" he would think.

They were standing side by side, hands on the railing almost touching each other, enjoying the view, enjoying each other's company. But suddenly they felt a cool breeze and with a blink of an eye it started drizzling. The droplets rolled down on them. Jin had an umbrella, he opened it.

"Let's walk in the rain." Jin said.

They walked together. The breeze was getting stronger. Jungkook took the umbrella from Jin and pulled him closer by his waist so that Jin won't get wet. It was like a side hug. Jungkook's hands on Jin's waist made Jin flutter, it was a fuzzy feeling. Both of them were getting wet, but it was so pleasant and cozy. Soon enough, the drizzle turned into a heavy downpour. Jungkook took Jin's hand and rushed towards a nearby building to take shelter for the moment. This building is part of their college administration but is not inaugurated yet, so there's no one beside them and a guard.
They sat in the stairs of the building, watching the rain, not uttering a single word. Watching rain while sitting beside each other was somehow making them emotional. After a while Jungkook leaned in and put his head on Jin's shoulder, a sudden rush of countless emotions ran through Jin. He didn't say anything. His heart beat started rising, he felt the goosebumps forming all over his body.
Jungkook was unaware of Jin's emotions. He was battling his own. He was afraid that Jin would reject his gesture. He didn't know why he did that but without thinking much he landed his head on Jin's shoulder. He never felt like that with anyone before. But with Jin, he just couldn't seem to control his emotions. He is not a clingy person. He do not crave for physical contact. When he was with Lisa, the most they did was kiss. But Jin seems to drive him crazy. He always wishes to be closer to him. Right now Jungkook was wishing for this moment to never end. He was praying for Jin to accept his feelings.

******

"It tickles you know?" Jin shoves Jungkook away.

They are sitting on a bench in their college campus.

"But I like it this way." Jungkook puts his head back on Jin's shoulder.

After that rainy day, when Jin didn't retaliate to Jungkook's action, Jungkook now grew bolder and keeping his head on Jin's shoulder has become like another custom.

"I get goosebumps everytime you put your head on my shoulder with your mouth so close to my neck, you know?" Jin points at his hands, sure enough you can see goosebumps all over his hands.

"You are instigating me right now" Jungkook speaks with a husky voice and takes his mouth closer to Jin's neck and blows on it in order to tease him.

Jin gasps, a sudden bolt of electricity passing through his body.

Seeing Jin getting flustered like that is fueling Jungkook's desires. He takes his lips almost touching Jin's neck and this time blowing slowly and seductively. Jin flinches. Jungkook slowly takes his fingers from under Jin's ear down to his neck. Jin shivers and closes his eyes.  Jungkook looses all his senses. He leans in and closes the gap between his mouth and Jin's neck. Jin shudder, heat rising from his stomach to his chest. Jungkook begins kissing Jin's neck, licking and sucking from time to time. He kisses his shoulders, and slowly runs his lips towards Jin's ears. Jin tilts his head and Jungkook bites him gently. He then pulls Jin into a hug, draping his hands around Jin's small waist. He looks into his deep brown eyes and closes the gap between their lips. Jin curls his toes, unfurling all his senses. His heart starts pounding on his chest, his knees getting weaker. The kiss starts slow, but soon it turns deep, full of emotions, as if all these while the things they were unable to tell each other, finally they are expressing it all with this one kiss. Time stops in a collision of senses. The lights go off, a blackout. But Jin and Jungkook? they do not care. They are in their own world. They kiss and kiss till they are out of breath. After smooching for some time, they look at each other, the mellow light from the moon falling onto their faces. Even with the dim light they can see the emotions that their eyes hold. Jin leans in and closes the gap once again, his stomach twisting in a knot. His fingers curled around Jungkook's neck, there is no noise except the sound of their hearts loud enough for each other to feel, strong enough to overwhelm everything. Jin's thumb is rubbing up and down on the back of Jungkook's neck, pulsing warmth as his tongue conquers the depths of Jungkook's mouth.

Soon enough they both find themselves gasping, caught between an array of feelings. Giddiness taking over both of them, whatever the rush it was, they want more.

 Giddiness taking over both of them, whatever the rush it was, they want more

******

Pretty romantic right?