11.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry." Jin closes the door and runs away to his room in embarassment.

He couldn't believe what he just saw, Jimin was laying on top of Suga pounding him.
Oh God! How do I remove that picture from my mind now, Jin thought.

*Knock knock*
Jin was startled. He got up and opened the door. It was Jimin and Suga.

"Can we come in?" Jimin asked coyly.

Jin let's them in.

"I am really sorry. I should not have barged in like that." Jin apologized.

"No no. It's our fault. We should have locked the door." Suga assured Jin.

"So you two ha? Since when?" Jin enquired with a smirk.

"It's actually... it's complicated." Jimin replied while looking at Suga.

"We don't know what we have between us. With you being always out with Jungkook, we two always ended up alone together. I don't know how it started but we started flirting with each other. That playful flirting led to playful touches and one thing led to another and then we had sex." Jimin took a breath.

"But you love each other right?" Jin raised an eyebrow.

"We don't know." Both replied simultaneously.

"I hope you two can figure things out soon. Then we can go on double dates." Jin clapped excitedly.

******

11:50 PM
It's Jin's birthday tomorrow. Jungkook wants to be the first to wish so he is staying with Jin. They are enjoying a movie together with Jin resting his head on Jungkook's lap.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jungkook asks while ruffling Jin's soft silky hair.

"Your love." Jin looks up to Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckles. Leans in and leaves a peck on the other's forehead.

11:59 PM
*Knock knock*
Jin gets up and opens the door. He finds his best friends standing there with a heart shaped cake.
"Happy Birthday WorldWide Cutie" the words engraved on the cake. It's a beautiful cake, baby pink in color, Jin's favourite, decorated with pretty roses.

 It's a beautiful cake, baby pink in color, Jin's favourite, decorated with pretty roses

It's 12:00 AM now.

Jimin and Suga are not wishing him. Jungkook already requested them to not wish before him. So they are just standing there smiling. Jin looks back to find Jungkook sitting on one knee with a red rose.

"Happy Birthday my love. I love you" he says.

Jin takes the rose with a fuzzy feeling in his stomach.

"I love you too" Jin replies and looks down blushing.

Jungkook takes out another rose,
"Will you marry me?" He asks.