2.

It is almost 10 in the evening. Jin and his team, Suga and Jimin is busy making there project. They have a submission tomorrow.

"Oh! Snap."

"What happened? "

"The mother board burnt"

"Are you serious? At this hour, we can't even go out. What will we do now?"

Tensed, the trio started thinking of solutions.

"The robotics lab must have extra mother board. Let's lend from them for one day." Says Jimin.

"Yes. Let's go "

" Hello Jungkook! Can we get a mother board for just tomorrow?" Jimin calls Jungkook, who is the coordinator of robotics club.

"Yes! Sure. " He replies.

Jin had always heard of Jungkook before, every one praises him as he is always willing to help. But today is the first time he will see him.

Okay let's give you a quick rundown.
So Jin, Suga and Jimin are project mates. But as time passed, the trio actually formed a beautiful bond and now they are like best of friends. They all are doing their Bachelor in Technology, and will be in their third year from next month. They have their final project submission tomorrow. But the motherboard of the Quadcopter they were making got destroyed at the last minute.
Jungkook is their batchmate but he is in different department. Even after being in the same year, Jin actually never saw Jungkook before, he can be pretty oblivious sometimes you know? Jimin on the other hand knows him. They are not close, just acquaintances.

"Hi. I am Jin." Jungkook looked up after hearing a greeting.

"Hie, I am Jungkook." Jungkook replied.

They both gave each other a smile and a nod. Jin's classic hamster smile actually made Jungkook's heart twist a little.

"Do you happen to have an extra motherboard for Quadcopter?" Jin asked.

"Yes, it's on that cupboard."

Jungkook watched him intently as Jin was rummaging through the cupboard.
He is cute. Very cute actually. He thought.

"Can we start our project here?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Yes sure but don't you have a curfew after 11?" Jungkook asked a little concerned.

Their college hostel has a curfew of 11PM. Only people with passes for some special work can roam around after 11. Jungkook, being the head of robotics club always had the privilege of having a pass.

"But we need to complete this by tonight" a tensed Jin replied.

"Okay, why don't you work here and go back in the morning? The security guards changes their shift in the morning so no one will know that you broke the curfew. Moreover they never come to check this room." Jungkook suggested. It was the best possible suggestion.

All of them nodded and got back to working.

Jin and Jungkook will share glances from time to time. Jin will give a nod and Jungkook will follow. After sometime Jin came and sat beside Jungkook, asking him about his project.

"What are you working on?"

"Oh this? This is a project on IoT. You see, in case an industry needs to keep their products in low temperature but can't monitor it 24/7 so when the temperature rises, this IoT connection that I made will sent a signal to the owner."