•Irresistible•

SMUT

༻✦༺
This one was requested by Septiplier-bean ♥️
I hope you it's to your liking!
༻✦༺

"Any questions?" Master Kenobi asked both, you and your partner regarding your mission.

You raised your hand with a smile on your face, and Obi-Wan nodded for you to speak your mind, "Do I have to have this moron as my partner? Or can I pick someone else that is less likely to fuck everything up?" You pointed your thumb to your partner next to you, and he scowled at your comment.

"If you're talking about Felucia, that was not my fault (y/n)." He defended himself. Even though you knew that he caused the explosion which very nearly wiped out you, and your entire squadron.

"Whatever you say Anakin." You rolled your eyes, and crossed your arms over your chest.

He's lucky you still won the battle, but you refuse to forget that he almost killed you. Normally you'd let something like that go since you're not one to hold grudges, but what bothered you the most, was that he never once apologized for it.

Obi-Wan sighed as he rubbed his temples in annoyance, he and the council were starting to get tired of yours and Anakin's constant bickering. So it was their idea to place you and Anakin on this mission together; in hopes of some form of reconciliation between you two.

"Sorry (y/n)," Obi-Wan dropped his hands back down to his sides, "You and Anakin are going on this mission together wether you like it or not." He dug his hand into his pocket, and pulled out a small holographic device, "This is who your looking for," A blue image of a man appeared above his hand, "His name is Maul; rumor has it that he knows where the Sith are hiding. Enter the party, find out what you can from him, and have each other's backs above all else; got it?" He asked with a raised brow.

You shot Anakin a glare, and he shot you one back, "I guess." You both responded simultaneously, before turning away so you no longer had to look at each other.

༻✦༺

During the ship ride to the party on Byss, you changed into your ruby red dress that barely reached the middle of your thigh, and finished applying your makeup that complimented your features.

There was a light knock on the door, and you used the force to open so you could easily finish applying your lipstick, "We're-" Anakin began to speak, but his voice immediately paused.

You turned around, and you saw his eyes scanning the dress, "What? Is it too much?" You asked with slight worry; you weren't used to wearing revealing clothes like this. But it's no secret that this Maul is a real womanizer, so you did your best to look appealing in hopes of catching his interest.

Learning the information you need will be much easier if you can get close enough to him.

Anakin visibly swallowed and met your gaze with a head shake, "No, it looks nice, I was just coming to let you know that we're here."

"Great," You capped your lipstick and tossed it on the table, "Do try not to blow anything up." You smiled sarcastically at him, while you lifted your dress slightly, and hid your lightsaber in a thigh strap.