Chapter 1

Hi I am Y/n, I am 16 years old but, I have not lived them all like a normal teenager, my parents died from Voldemort when I was 3 years old, and practically I never knew them.

I've always been in an orphanage, until my fifteenth birthday, when a woman, I think her name is Bellatrix from what I understand, decided to adopt me.

We met and I think she is really nice, she told me she has two son Mattheo and Tom, one was 18 and the other was 19 years old, also she doesn't have a husband.

A few months later

_______________________

Today Bellatrix would have come to get me, well here let's say I was quite nervous, I didn't know how to approach or what it would be like to live in the house of someone I didn't know;

It was all so strange, until a few months ago I would never have imagined living this moment and now I'm here, ready to start a new life, hopefully better than the previous one.

I woke up at 5 in the morning, I did not sleep much, maybe because of my anxiety, however I decided to take a shower very silently to not wake up anyone, I got dressed and lay down on the bed, trying to rest a little before leave.

An hour later I hear the director whisper my name "Y/n! Come here!" I turned around and she motioned me to take my begs "I'm coming" I answered her still sleepy, I went towards the exit of the girls' dormitory, looking around again, however I had no friends so I had no one to say goodbye. I went out and closed the door behind me.

"So Y/n, are you excited?" my only friend in the years I was here was the director, I spoke only with her "Yes, and a lot" I replied almost laughing, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine, and don't forget me, I won't leave here whenever you want I'm here" I always have it as my second mom, "You won't be like that hard to forget, I love you "after a few seconds we were hugging" Come on now you have to go, have a good trip" "For sure bye! "

I went down the stairs and sighed before going out the door "You can do it, come on!" I kept repeating myself in my head as I opened the door.

"Y/n, hi I'm Bellatrix, do you remember me?" "Yes we met a few months ago" "Hello dear, are you ready? By the way, he's Tom your brother" he looked at me from head to toe "Hello" Tom replied in an annoyed way, even cold "Ehm, hello" I replied; while Bellatrix was helping me to get my things Tom had already started towards the house which was a few minutes from here, unpleasant!

Only as soon as we reached the house I realized that they had told me that Mattheo, my other brother, should also have been there, but he was not there and honestly I was ashamed to ask.

"Tom can you show Y/n his room?" Bellatrix asked tom "No" he answered simply and goes upstairs "Y/n I'm really sorry" how nice "Bellatrix don't worry it's okay" I answered trying to be the least annoying "You can call me Bella dear, come I'll show you your room"

We arrived in front of the door of my room which was in the middle of Tom and Mattheo's rooms, excellent I would say. The room was simple, nice and spacious, "It's really nice, thank you" I said looking at Bella "I'm glad you like it, if you want to change let's go for a ride in diagon alley? So we can talk" "Yes, of course I change and I'm up"

Diagon Alley

___________________________

"So, now we should call you Y/n Riddle apparently" Bella said as we were passing through the shops "Right you are the Riddle family, apparently yes" I replied shyly "Bella can I ask you a question?" "Sure darling tell me" "Maybe I'm wrong but you didn't have two children?" "Oh sure! Mattheo, you haven't met him yet, he's at Hogwarts right now, he'll be back for dinner" ah ok let's hope he's not as nasty as Tom "Hogwarts?" I asked trying to wander "Yes, it's a school, you'll go there too" "Interesting" never heard of before. "Oh it's late, let's go home"

_________________________________

I took a shower and started dressing to go down to dinner, put on some makeup and fixed my hair.

"Okay breathe Y/n" I don't know why I was so anxious after all it's just a dinner right and then-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door "Are you ready, can I come in?" I was pretty sure it was Tom's voice "Yes I'm ready" I replied, Tom came into the room and looked at me "Well? What do you need?" he was standing there staring at me, I wasn't understanding "You're not so unwatchable after all" I squared him off "Fuck you!" who does he think he his "Oh what a temper! By the way dinner is ready come down" "I'm coming" I said annoyed.

Halfway through dinner almost no one spoke, at least Bellatrix tried to break the ice until "Hello Mom" I turned to see who it was, and fuck if it was good! "Oh hello dear" there was a very embarrassing moment of silence "Are you going to introduce yourself?" he said looking at me "Eh- yes I'm Y/n" god how embarrassing "I'll try to ask you in a simpler way, what are you doing in this house?" "MATTHEO!" Bella yelled at him "She is Y/n, your sister, I told you about it" ah so he's Mattheo great, what a beautiful family. He looked at me and smirked biting his lip "Nice to meet you" I tried to look away "Nice to meet you Y/n".