Chapter 6

HE KISSED ME.

HE

KISSED

ME

god i can't believe it i mean is my *brother* alright maybe not but this doesn't explain why he would do it, I mean I'm not saying that I didn't like but...

9:04 a.m

I woke up with soft hair stroking my face, and with a strong smell of mint and cinnamon.
I also slept with him, I would say excellent.
I went to the bedside table trying to reach the phone without waking him up.
It was 9 a.m fuck!.
I was late.
"MATTHEO! Wake up, we're late! " I kept repeating to him, shaking him to wake him up and his only response was "Come on, come back just another 5 minutes" Jesus he looked like a child "No, no more 5 minutes, get up"

"God is practically my first day and I will look like shit by arriving late" I kept talking nonstop to Mattheo who seems calm... too calm. "Ok what is it?" I asked him nervously "Nothing" he said with a smirk "What's supposed to means nothing, you're about to burst out laughing" he made me mad, so much "Is that you really look like a child" meanwhile we arrived in front of the snape class "You said that while a few minutes ago you were complaining about getting out of bed ... by the way where is Tom? " I totally forgot about him "He is at the quidditch practice"

"Riddles you're late" Snape was making me anxious "Sorry we were-" "It's my fault Professor I distracted her" ok I didn't expect this
"Sit down before I start making questions, Y / n you can sit next to Mr. Nott . Let's start with the lesson open the book on page 394 "

"Y / n" I turned to Theo who apparently wanted Snape to put me in detention "What!" "From Mattheo" he handed me a note with his initials on it.
M.R.

I turned to Mattheo, went back to look at Theo and then the note "Are you going to say something about last night?" this was the note says.

The lesson was finally over.
"No why should I?"
"What?" Mattheo asked looking at me like he saw a monster "Your note, why should I?" I repeat to him "I was just saying, every girl who kiss me come back" fuck he's really full of himself "Sweetheart we literally live together, but yeah I guess wish me luck to resist to won't come back" I said sarcastically and than go away.

"Hey y / n!" I heard someone calling me, "Pansy! Hi how are you?" I liked that girl "All right beauty, I have an idea" "I'm all yours, tell me" "Would you like to share my dorm?" oh god, she didn't even have to ask me I would have done anything to get rid of the two little brothers "Oh my God YES! Absolutely" I hugged her and she hugged me back "So I'll see you after class and I'll help you move the stuff" "Perfect, see you later"

"Tom" right after class before meeting Pansy I was looking for one of the two boys to tell them that I was going to leave their dormitory, and I ran into Tom so I told him.
"What do you mean by that!" he asked me "I mean that I'm going to share my form with Pansy, what is it that is not clear to you?" I said "Alright princess do whatever you want for me it's fine" "Okay thanks, bye" I gave him a little hug and then run away looking for Pansy.

"So do you like it?" she asked me when I entered in her dorm. "It's really gorgeous"
"You're going to sleep on that bad it is okay?" "Yes no problem"
We put my stuff in the closet and get dressed for the dinner. She went first down the Great Hall cause I said her I was going to reach her, and I was going to do that but when I close the door behind me...
"Y/n, the little slut, hi"
"Oh look.. what was your name again" maybe I exaggerated a bit but I mean it was Draco, and I hate him. "Really funny, where are you going exactly?" is he stupid or something or just- "Dinner, as you should" I smiled a bit and passed him by, "You are making me nervous you know that" he said taking me by my wrist "So you guys all do that thing or... I mean why do y'all grab our wrists I mean there's much more other ways to stop a person, just saying" I like making fun of him "God I hate you" he said tightening his grip on my wrist "Glad to hear that, now if you don't mind I'm going to dinner by" I could stay there all evening teasing him but my wrist was starting to hurt and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me suffer so I managed to free myself and get to the great hall without any other obstacles.

"Hey guys sorry that I took so long I couldn't find my phone" I said making up an excuse to avoid talking about what happened with Draco.
"Come sit down" Pansy told me pointing to a place next to her, and unfortunately in front of Mattheo and Tom, perfect, the last thing I wanted was to look at them in the eyes.
"So y / n how did your first day go" Theo asked me "Well I'd say, but I hate Snape" I replied "Kinda everyone here hates him".
We started to eat but when I took the fork it slipped from my hands "Sorry I'm a little clumsy" what was happening to me today
"Y/n"
"Yes Mattheo?" I said while trying to find the fork who slipped under the table "What did it happen before you came here? " I got up with a fork in my hand and looked at him confused "I told you I forgot my phone" I said "Okay, I rephrase the question, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ON YOUR WRIST?".

shit.