Chapter 14

Hey y'all !!!!

I'm very sorry to be able to update only now but I lost my profile and I could no longer access Wattpad,

I managed to get my profile back a few days ago and now I'm back with a new chapter and also a new character... 

I tried to make it a little longer than my previous chapters, I hope you like it,

sorry again

I love you all ❤️​❤️​❤️​

THIS IS THE NEW CHARACTER NIKOLAS LENNOX

He is Blaise's roommate, he's not totally a dumbass, he's more ironic and a little bitchy

¡'Y/n, i'm talking to you", i step forward, just enough to see his face slightly visible cause of the light that was coming to his dorm, "You're going to sleep with me tonight" "Sorry what, why?" "Blaise is sleeping with Pansy, so Tom went in his dorm cause he kept saying that you wouldn't like the presence of Nikolas, so here we are. Fun isn't it?"

He's kidding right?

He's got to be kidding me.

"Yeah no, i don't really care about what Tom, Pans or Blaise said or did, i'm not going to sleep here", "I hate to break it to you, but you have no choice sweetheart" he takes two steps towards me "You either sleep with me" another step "Or go have fun hearing your best friend getting fucked by his boyfriend" He's looking at me directly in my eyes "Get in the room"

I followed him as he walked in his dorm, i'd never get over the fragrance that the room have, it's a perfect mist between cologne and smoke.

I closed the door behind me.

"Y/n, can i ask you a question" i looked at him, "Ehm, sure" he was taking off his shirt a started talking "Why are you wearing his shirt" my ears were listening, my eyes were focused on is perfect body, but i managed to answer somehow "My dress get wet when was helping Theo disinfecting his wound, so he gave me his" "So you just couldn't wait to go back to your dorm to take it off, and also he decide to get naked just for you?" i held a breath.

"Answer Y/n" "Matth-" with a fierce move he grip the shirt i was wearing, theo's shirt, an pulls me toward him "Take that shit off" he said holding thigtly onto the shirt "I'm, for sure, not planning on sleeping in my dress, so just accept it" he let go off my shirt and walked toward the closet "I'd never said you were supposed to wear your dress" he turns arcund and throw at me one of his black shirts "What are you waiting for, you're still wearing that shirt? Go change, take a shower or whatever"