Chapter 5

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT I HAVEN'T TIME TO UPDATE JUST BECAUSE I GOT COVID :)

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

LOVE YOU ALL❤️

We headed to the common room, "Y / n, are you ready to meet our group of friends?" Mattheo asked me taking my hand "If they are like those jerks who were sitting at the table then no" I replied leaving his hand, "Oh honey, they are those jerks" Tom said smiling "Fuck".

"Hey, Mattheo did you take the little orphan with you?" that damn blond kid, how much I want to shut his stupid mouth, "Malfoy, where are the others?" Mattheo replied, I decided to ignore him "This way" he said making way through the people.

"Guys, she is Y/n" Tom said sitting on the armchair with the others, a brunette girl with straight and short hair came up to me "Nice name, nice, I'm Pansy Parkinson" she's very nice "Pleasure" I smiled at her "They are Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and Draco Malfoy" she smiled back inviting me to sit in the armchair next to her.

"Truth or dare then, Pansy?" asked the dark-skinned boy "Dare" "I dare you to drink" Pansy took a glass that was on the table and drank it, "Okay, it's my turn, Y/n, truth or dare?" "Truth" she looked at me smiling "How many guys have you ad sex with?" she asked me, "Nobody, I'm a virgin" I smiled at her and she was surprised "Aww the little orphan is a virgin, wanna change that?" I keep ignoring him "Theo truth or dare?" I asked, to make Draco understand that I didn't care what he thought, and then I still didn't understand who Theo was so, "Dare" he said smiling at me "Kiss Tom" Pansy smiled at me whispering "I like you, we will become very good friends" while Tom give me a death stare, "No" Tom said glaring at me as Pansy and I laughed "Now it's my turn" I heard an angry voice, Draco "Truth or Dare?" he said staring at me, "I'm talking to you little orphan" I looked at him "Dare" he smirk, "Kiss me" I got up and went towards him "You can also forget Malfoy" I said looking him straight in the eye, to then turn to sit down again; A hand grabbed me by the neck making me turn around, "DRACO!" I saw out of the corner of my eye Mattheo stand up with Tom, "Leave her, you're drunk" Theo said, but he wouldn't let go. Mattheo lost his temper and threw himself at me and Draco to take his hands off my neck, "Come on let's go Y/n" Tom said taking my hand and leaving the common room.

"Y/n, are you all right?" Mattheo asked me knocking on the bathroom door, "All right I'm finishing brushing my teeth" I said and then turned off the water and opened the bathroom door, "Are you okay?" "Why do you keep asking me, we just understood that Draco drunk is even more asshole than he already is" I told him but he kept looking at me with worried eyes, "What is it?" I asked him once again" he approached his hand to my face moving my hair to one side and stroking my neck, "Oh shit" I didn't realize Draco actually hurt me, "Does it hurt so much?" he asked me "No, it doesn't hurt so much" from the other side of the room Tom came, "Show me" he said moving my hair better and making my neck bend to one side, "I recommend the next time more delicate" I said sarcastically to Tom "Come on don't be a child, come here" he said sitting on the bed and making me put my head on his legs, "Tom, what do you want to do" I asked moving while Mattheo just watched, "If you stop for a moment maybe I can cast a spell, unless you want to continue to suffer in that case- " "Okay enough, go" I said holding my head still as he uttered the spell, "Done, little princess. " I looked at him badly and then went to bed.

4:32 a.m. 

I don't know what's going on, I feel weird, I can't- I can't breathe, in my head I have only bad memories, how do I make them go away. Focus Y/n, breathe.

wake up.

Wake up.

WAKE UP.

I woke up, continuing to breathe heavily, "Y/n?" I heard a voice calling me, I couldn't focus on the pictures, "Hey, hey, are you okay?" there were too many voices in my head; I felt a hand grab my wrist and drag me out of bed. I saw everything blurry.

"Mattheo..."

his figure began to become clearer.

"Y/n, breathe, think of something else" no matter how hard I tried but I was still barely breathing, "like what!?" I asked breathlessly, he turned to me and kissed me ...

"I-" now more than breathless, I was speechless "Y/n, I'm sorry-" "Don't worry, it's okay " but I had calmed down "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly and I sat on the tub "I think so".