Chapter 9

It's been a few days since the last "meeting" with Malfoy and I haven't talked to Theo or Tom yet, I was hoping to meet Mattheo in the hallway on my way to class to try to be as less suspicious as possible, I meant if I ignored him probably he would be suspicious, instead he found me, but he didn't greet me as I thought.... 
"Mattheo, hi I wante-" I started to say "Get lost y / n" he said to me as he passed me hitting my shoulder. 

I WILL KILL MALFOY

"Pans, PANSY!" I whispered towards her, "I think Malfoy told Mattheo something" she walked over to me to try to understand what I was saying "What do you mean, what does Malfoy have to do with?"  she asked confusedly "It's a long story but he knows what happened with Theo and I think he told it to Mattheo" Pansy looks at me as if I have revealed an impossible thing to her "Y / n the thing I'm about to tell you will shock you, Draco can be a great asshole, but if he's confessed to you that he knows something he shouldn't know, he'll never tell anyone, it's something he's always done, trust me." 
I looked at Pansy crumpled, then she started talking again "But what makes you believe that Mattheo knows about it" "Well it was cold detached it seemed like another person" I said thinking back that scene, "Oh yes he knows it" "You're not helping me! I don't understand, he was so sweet at first but then
he totally changed" I asked her thinking that maybe knowing him better could give me a hand" Y / n Mattheo is a complicated guy few things can piss him off, but when that happens, nobody dares to approach him, just his brother"
I was thinking for a moment what she said to me" Thanks Pansy I love you "I said getting up from the chair. 

Until proven otherwise, I'm Mattheo's sister, right? 
And if he only talks to his brother, well we might as well try.

23:52 p.m.

This day has been longer than I expected, but now that midnight approached I knew that Mattheo was in his dorm and that tom was sleeping in one of his "admirers" room, so I put a large black sweater over some shorts , I pulled my hair up in a low ponytail and walked out of my dorm to join his.
I knocked three times, and then I waited patiently for him to open the door, after a few seconds too long for my taste, he opened the door, he was shirtless, and he was wearing only some grey sweatpants , I have to admit he's really gorgeous.  "What do you want y / n, it's almost midnight, go to sleep" he scolded me with his voice that I find even colder than this morning, "First you don't tell me what to do, second can i come in? I'd like to talk to you"
I looked into his eyes, which it seems to bother him
"After you" he said with a small smirk on his lips, making room for me to pass and enter the room, but at the same moment I stepped into the room the door closed violently and I was grabbed by the waist by some powerful hands to end up against the wall wedged by the arms and legs of Mattheo.
"Mattheo what are you doing?"  I asked looking at him as he got closer and closer to me "Since you apparently like to fuck your 'brother' friends" he said, marking the word brother
"Wait!"  I said stopping him before he could add anything else, "I have done absolutely nothing" I said something that on one hand could also be true since I was drunk
"Don't you think I'm that fucking dumb don't you ? "  he said looking at me "I do not understand what you are talking about" I said continuing to insist "Take off your sweatshirt" he told me in a cold tone, as if he felt absolutely nothing "Sorry what?"  "You heard me perfectly, Take off the sweatshirt Y / n, since you haven't done anything let's see shall we?" 
fuck the hickeys I was totally forgotten
"I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING" I replied trying to stay as calm as possible "Stop lying to me you know better than me what happened, come on tell me.  What did he do when you were sitting on his legs? "  he has shortened even more the distance between us "Tell me y / n, what did he do, did he put a hand here?" 
he said sliding his hand along my thigh keeping me pushed more and more towards the wall, I sighed "Or did he go further?"  he said going up with his hand up to my inner thigh "Mattheo, I don't owe you any explanation" I told him with the last strength that I had just to breathe, he left me and took two steps back "You know , since you were never touch by anybody in your life at least let me be the first person to fuck you, not my best friend. "  he said and I remained paralyzed "i- i, we- we never had sex tough" i said in pure shock he smirk "Oh i know that although he wouldn't be alive now" he pointed the door and then said "Go on the door is there, night y / n "

I'm sorry if this chapter was kinda short but i decided to update cause it spend a while since i did that so i didn't got enough time to write something else but i can assure that it will come as soon as possible, thank you all❤️