Chapter 15

Hey y'all, I'm back!! So I wrote this chapter after literally three hours of sleep so I hope this is as correct as possible, anyhow I hope you'll enjoy it...

"What do you mean we have to go home?" I said as I threw two Slytherin sweaters into my suitcase, "We've already been home several times during the year, I'm basically learning nothing at this school" I snort "Not that I care but why the hell do we have to go back? " Tom looked at me seriously before replying with a single sentence "I don't know, move on" I looked at him angrily before heading to the bathroom to grab my toothbrush, makeup and put them in a small bag.

"What do you mean you have to go home!" Pansy looked at me shocked "That's the same thing I asked for!" I replied as I was finishing tying my shoes.

Tom had left for a while now, leaving me alone, I had finished packing my suitcase and I was finishing getting dressed when Pansy entered our room.

"I don't understand why you have to go home all these times, it's unfair... and plus you leave me alone during Snape's lessons, that's even worse" I put on my warmest hoodie and turned to her. "Honestly, I'd like to know too. I promise I'll try to investigate, but keep me updated with the homework, the last thing I want is to piss Snape off"

"Come on, we have to go" Mattheo's voice came from outside the room, "I'm coming" I said as I hugged Pans and then went towards the door "Please send me a letter or something"

"It took you a long time, walk faster otherwise we'll miss the train" Mattheo had taken my suitcase and now we were walking towards the platform where we would catch the train.

"Could you at least tell me how long we would be gone?" "I don't know now, move on" he said, quickening his pace.

God I hate them when they do that.

10:38 a.m.

We had managed to catch the train and find a free carriage.

"So..." I didn't have time to even formulate a meaningful sentence before Tom immediately interrupted me "Y/n, stop it, we don't know anything about it" I snorted, resting my head on the window and stretching my legs on the seat besides mine, since the two brothers had sat next to each other.

I opened one of the books I had brought, trying to ignore the presence of both of them.

That book in particular had been given to me, I don't remember exactly by whom, but on the first page it said "Happy birthday darling, I hope the best for you every day" the date was November 18th, my birthday, it did not said which year it dated back though.

The 18th would be tomorrow, and I honestly wasn't going to tell anyone. Being the center of attention wasn't part of my plan.

Plus I would have turned eighteen so keeping it to myself would have been better.

I started turning the pages of that book, totally getting lost between those lines. Reading made me forget about everything, which always came in handy.

11:57 a.m.

"Put the book away, we're almost there" Tom's voice breaks me from my thoughts, I look out the window.

It was snowing.

We arrived in front of Riddle's Manor, seeing it in snow makes it seem even more luxurious.

"How was the trip guys?" Bellatrix welcomed us, I hadn't seen her for a while now that I think about it, she comes closer to me to give me a long hug.

We put our suitcases in our rooms and then return downstairs where Bella was waiting for us sitting at the table.