one.

July 30th, 2021
Lia's pov:
I haven't slept at all. It's 5am and my alarm just rang to tell me I need to wake up for work. Today is my first day on the set of Grey's Anatomy. I am so excited but at the same time so scared. What if they don't like me? What if my acting is bad and they fired me? I know that I'm an actress and I have played in some shows and movies but not as big as Grey's. I stop thinking and get out of my bed and go over to my closet to grab some new fresh clothes and walk to my bathroom and start to shower.

After my shower, I go pack my bag with my laptop and charger. Since I'm only 13, I still have to do school but I'm doing it online because It's so much more easier. I checked the time on the clock and I still have 45 minutes before I need to take the bus. My mom is working and well my dad passed away when I was 10. My mom found a new boyfriend but me and him never talked and yeah so I'm not asking him for a ride. I go downstairs to grab a banana and a water bottle and go back to my room. I take my phone and checked some messages I had and scrolled a little on instagram. Once i saw it was 6:30am, I grab my hoodie and put it on me and take my backpack and get out of the house walking to the bus stop.

I arrived on set and walk through the security guard. I really hope I won't screw this up because Grey's Anatomy seem to be such a good show and nice people to work with. When I got the script, I was told to go into this big room with so many tables because we were doing the table read. I walked in and automatically notice all the people that were working on the show. I didn't realized it was so big. I was starting to sweat and it was very hot and I was pulling at my fingers. I walked through the room searching for my name on the table. I stopped when I read the little paper where it wrote "Lia Jonhson". I sat and checked who was on my left and the paper read "Caterina Scorsone" and at my right "Camilla Luddington".

Caterina's pov:
I walked through the room and immediately saw this little girl. She looked about 13 with short hair cut at the shoulders with blue//grey eyes. I was walking to go sit in my chair but Jessica stopped me and start talking about her the summer break we just had. I was barely listening 'cause I was so focused on the girl. I was pull out of my thoughts by Krista walking in the room and shouting "Good morning everyone and welcome to a new season of grey's. Please go in your seat so we can start the reading of the first episode, thank you" . As I sat in my seat I found out that I'm right next to the little girl, I decided to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Caterina Scorsone, I play Amelia Shepherd" I say as I handed out my hand for her to shake. "Hey I'm Lia Jonhson, I'm gonna play your adoptive daughter".

a/n
Hi!! So this is my first story that I'm writing and I'm so excited for this. It's kind of inspired by @pagingrobbins with her story "A new life". Anyway, I'm french so sorry for my grammar mistakes. I hope y'all have a good day. I know that the storyline doesn't add up because Jessica is still here and that Amelia doesn't want another kid but shh it's for making my story better.
** Also I'm gonna make longer chapter because this was just introducing a little.