thirty-two

3rd person pov:

"And that's a wrap on season 18 of grey's anatomy for Lia and Caterina!" Krista yelled as she just said cut. All the crew cheered as Caterina and Lia hugged each other. Jessica got up and kissed Caterina. As you guessed, they are together. A lot of things can change in 6months. Lia, Caterina and Jessica lives all together as a little family.

"I really hope I get renewed for season 19" Lia said to her moms. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Jessica is also written as Lia's mother.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you did amazing, they loved you and i'm pretty sure they're gonna want you back" Jessica told her daughter.

"Is it okay if I talk to Lia alone?" Caterina asked. Jessica didn't mind and she had plans with Sarah anyway.

"What's up mom?" Lia asked as they were walking to her trailer.

Caterina didn't answer. She wanted to wait until they were inside the trailer to talk. Once they sat down on the couch, Caterina began to talk.

"I am so proud of you, you know that right? A year and a half ago, you were so shy, scared and broken. I'm not saying you are completely healed of what happened to you, but I can tell you are doing better. I am so so proud. I mean, look at us now, you're my daughter. Me and Jessica's daughter. We both love you so so much." A tear fell off Lia's face.

She heard Caterina telling her how proud she was of her a few times yes, but never in some words like that.

"Thank you mom, I appreciate it." Lia sobbed. Caterina started to cry to. They hugged each other and ended up falling asleep on the couch.

~ ~ ~ ~
Caterina and Lia got home a little bit past 5pm. After their nap, they got a text saying that Jessica was waiting on them at home to have a chill night, basically watching movies together. What they didn't know, is that there was a cast party at their house, also a goodbye party in case Lia didn't get renewed.

"Why are the lights out?" Lia asked getting our of the car. "Hmm I don't know? probably Jess went to take a nap?" Cat said. "We love naps in this family, don't we, mother?" Lia joked, pushing her mom just a little. "Shut up." Caterina said.

"Surprise!!!" People yelled getting out of everywhere in the house.

"Oh my god you guys this is amazing!" Caterina yelled. "You should say welcome to your girlfriend, she's the one who put all of this up." Eric said.

"Baby this is amazing." Cat said kissing Jessica.
"Mom this is so cool, another party let's go!!" Lia hugged her moms before going off to talk to Stef and Dani.

"I am so proud of her." Jessica said. "And I love the way you are with her, you saved her, it's just making me think about how you are gonna be with our own children." She added. Caterina stopped dead in her tracks.

"Children? You want children with me?" Caterina asked, still shocked.

"Well I mean yeah, isn't that the point? to live happily ever after with our kids and our jobs that we love?" Jessica asked, a little confused.

"Ask me about kids after we're married alright?" Cat kissed her girlfriend on the cheek before walking in the other's way.

Jessica couldn't be more happier then she is. Well, that's what she thought.

8 years later.

"And that is how your mothers became mine and the story of my life, well until now." Lia told her siblings, Max and Lexie. They were twins. A boy and a girl, both 6 years old.

A year after that party, Jessica proposed to Caterina, explaining that there's no point in waiting when they both know what they want. Jessica put Lia in her plan and everything worked out.

After the engagement, They started to look around to start a family. Of course they had Lia but they wanted more, and Lia wanted a sibling. Instead of one, she got two. Max, her little brother, is just like her, he loves bad jokes, complain about everything but always ending up happy. Lexie, Lia chose the name obviously, naming her after her aunt's character in grey's anatomy. Lexie is the calm sister, always sleeping or just reading books, she loves reading and singing! The twins got Caterina's brown hair as the blue eyes of their beautiful mother, Jessica. What a beautiful family.

A year after the wedding, the twins were born! Lia was a little sad about the 16 years old gap between her and her siblings, but that didn't stop her from loving them. To her, they were her world.

"Now we're here with you!!" Max yelled. "Yessir buddy!" Lia cheered.

"Are you happy now?" Lexie asked. Even if she is only 6 years old, Lexie is very mature for her age. She understands and asks questions that no 6 years old can think of.

Lia, taken away with that question, sat quietly, thinking about everything. She remembered her childhood, with her mother and father. Her father's tragic death. Her mother's new boyfriend, how the household became very toxic. The abuse, all of it, she remembered it all to well. But then she thought about her cast mate, and her moms. About how they saved her from that hell, all their family moments until today.

She didn't noticed her mom's behind her as she started talking. "You know, at the beginning I didn't want help. I thought that if I asked for help, I was weak  and pathetic, but in reality, it makes you stronger. They have been by my side for almost a decade now, I love them more than life itself. What I'm saying is, I am happy. I have two strong women as my mom's, a little brother who annoys me everyday, a little sister who keeps asking too smart questions for her age, but I love you guys so much. You guys are my happy ending. My family. Maybe not by blood, but one thing I was thought in the grey's anatomy show, wether in the show or outside of it, blood doesn't define family, love does. So, to answer your question, Lexie, yes I am very happy."

As she finished, She felt 4 set of arms around her, family hug. The best.

"We love you too Lia."

The end.

Wow, that's it guys. I know i didn't had time to update, but I moved away in the end of june, I had to kinda introduced myself to a new city, get a new job and play sports. But here is the end to the story of my life. I started this book more than a year ago, I never thought many people would read it. But her we are. Thank you to all of you who supported me and stayed by the side of this book till the very end. I didn't want it to end so soon, but I thought it would be great like that. I love you all so much. Thank you.

- Sophie.

(yall thought i was gonna forget the "eat food and drink water" well no)
If you haven't ate anything today, just go eat a little something, if not, then don't forget to drink water:) <3