thirty

Lia's pov:

WAKE UP TODAY'S THE DAY THE SUN IS SHINING I GO BACK ON SET THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING OHHH I GO BACK ON SET!

I have to say it's been hell staying here for another month doing nothing. I had people staying with me when Cat needed to go on set like Stefania came once before i woke up, she made french toast andnit was delicious and then we spent the day playing with jeff and go on walk. Justin and Eric also came too and they did some karaoke.. yes Justin and Eric. Other people came ofc.

"Lia time for breakfast!" Mom yelled.

"Coming!" I said rushing to dress up and almost falling in the stairs.

"woooo calm down the breakfast isn't going anywhere" Mom laughed.

"I know i'm excited to go back to set" I said.

"Everyone is excited to have you back" Mom came to hug me.

We ate breakfast and then left to set. The first thing I wanna do is to go see Sarah and Chyler. They were so busy with filming so they didn't come over often.

We passed security and they came running over us.

"I missed you so much lil bug" Sarah said squishing me into a big hug.

"I knowww me tooooo" I started crying.

"aw noo don't cry omg it's okay" Chyler said hugging me.

"It's happy tears i'm happy. I'm back to my family." We all laughed and went to the table read.

Caterina's pov:

While Lia went with the girls, I went to Jessica's trailer.

"Hey stranger" I whispered.

"Hey you" She said hugging me.

"How have you been lately?" She softly asked, still in the hug.

I move to her couch and let out an exhausting sigh.

"Huh it's been hard to be honest, seeing Lia went through that stuff, she's getting better tho. "I'm happy" that's what she said. I'm so glad she's happy. We gave her a chance here, a chance to have a new family, a new life. I'm more than grateful to be the one who took her in. That girl came into my life and light it up." I said finally letting my thoughts out.

"That's great, I see her improvement. She came here the first day, lost and sad and now she's a little ray of sunshine because of everyone here but mostly because of you. You are such a good mom Cat and I hope that you see it too. That's one of the things I love about you." She whispered the last sentence.

My head shot up, my eyes looking right into hers.

"You love me?" I asked.

"I do" She giggled.

"Likee, platonically or-"

"Romantically." She cuts me off.

Wow. Am I dreaming right now?

"I've loved you since the first day you joined. But we couldn't be together because I was with Chris but now we are divorced for almost 5years and yeah." She smiled.

"I, love you too" I got up and went to kiss her.

It was so soft and her lips fit perfectly with mine. We got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hiiiii is my mom here?" Lia asked coming inside.

"Oh hi mom hi what you guys are doing?" She asked but we know that she knows.

"Nothing I was just about to come see you because you are needed for hair and makeup." I said rushing her outside.

"We will talk later?" I said.

"Of course" Jessica winked at me.

Lia's pov:

That was one of my longer day at work ever. We came in at 9am and now it's 7pm and we are still here because mom is doing a late night shooting.

I went to the station 19 set across ours since i'm done with the day.

"Stefffffffffff, Daniiiiiiiiii" I yelled to their trailer.

"Hey what's up?" They both asked hugging me.

I don't say anything I just enjoy the moment.

"Hey bambina are you ok?" Stef whispered calmly.

"Yeah, Yeah i'm more than okay" I smiled at them and went inside Dani's trailer. Did I mention that it was filled with plants everywhere?

We spent an hour gossiping about everything until mom called me to say she was done with her scenes.

Stef and Dani came with me to mom's car because we went a sleepover hehe.

"My dear mom that I love so much." I said with my heart eyes.

"Oh god what did you do?" She groaned.

"Nothing I just wanted to know if I could go sleep over to Stef's house with Danielle? Please Mom?" I begged.

"Of course sweetie but be back before 11am we got things to do tomorrow."

I gave her a kiss and a hug and I went with the girls for the rest of the night.

A/N
a little update today<3 thank you all for being patient with me hehe. Anyway please i'm running out of ideas so please leave suggestions in the comments im begging.🙏🏻 Hope everyone is having a great day! Don't forget to drink water and eat! Love you all xxx
- Sophie