two.

"Hey I'm Lia Jonhson, I'm gonna play your adoptive daughter".

Lia's pov:
I was walking to my trailer when my phone start to ring. I pick it up from my pocket and saw it was my mom. I hesitate to accept the call but finally gave in. "Hi?" "Where the fuck are you? I just came home and I wanted a house clean and you're not even here to clean it!!" "Sorry mom, today was my first day on set of Grey's, remember?" "Ah yes, you better give us that check once you have it so we can pay the bills," "But," "No but Lia! You're gonna give us your money so we can pay the house do you understand me? that's why I got you into the acting universe ok?!" I was on the verge of crying, it's gonna be my money, I'm gonna earn it because I'm gonna work hard on this but she really has to destroy everything I have. "Yes mom." "Now when you finish your day, bring your lazy ass at home and start cleaning," And with that my mom hang up. What the fuck. She's so toxic that I mentally can't do it anymore. I was so focus on my thoughts that I didn't notice Caterina calling my name and running to me.

Caterina's pov:
"Hey! Lia right?" I asked. "Yes, hi!" "Soooo it seems like we're going to play mother daughter on the show, are you excited?" I wanted to keep her mind on something else because I saw her being on the phone and she was quite agitated. "Yeah I am.. I hope I'll be good enough to be honest because I'm only thirteen I'm so young" "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine. Have you played in some movies or tv show before?" "Yes but nothing like that" she replied. While talking, we were walking to our trailers and I asked her to come to mine which she gladly accepted the offer.

We sat on the couch in a awkward silence when she finally broke the silence. "Do you have to film some scenes today?" I take my phone to look at my schedule. "Nope only tomorrow and then we have scenes together next week" I was kinda excited to work with Lia because I wanna see how good she is in acting for her age. "Okay great that's cool.. I hope we will have-" She got interrupted by her phone ringing, She picked it up and I suddenly hear shouting coming out from her phone. "Lia it's 2pm! Why aren't you home yet?! I need you to clean the house and then wash my car!" Lia looked like she wanted to cry. I looked at her with worries in my eyes. "I'm sorry mom. I'm coming home right now, I'll be there in 45minutes" Lia quickly hang up and tried not to cry.. But I could see it. I could see the little tears coming out of her eyes. With concerns, I asked "Lia are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine don't worry umm thank you for chatting with me today it was good to know you bye see you next week" And with that, she was gone in not even one second. I tried to process what just happened 5minutes ago. I don't even know what she was gonna say before her mom called.

Lia's pov:
I left Caterina's trailer so fast. I don't want her to know all my misery's. I stopped by my trailer, grab my backpack and I start walking towards the bus stop. I swear my mom is driving me crazy but I love her. I mean it's because of her that I'm in this world. But why does she has to treat me that way? Like I'm her pet with who she can do anything.

I get out of the bus and walked to my house. I'm shaking. Recently my mom became more violent with me at the point that I'm scared that she will hit me. As I stepped in the house, my mom quickly comes to the door and start yelling at me. "Finally you're home! Thank god the house's not gonna clean itself!" my mom shouted. "Now you're gonna clean this house up and I wanna see no dirt okay? Understood?" "Yes mom."

a/n
Sooo this is chapter two! Thank you for those who is reading this story it means a lot <33
I know this is kind of boring but I have an idea about what I'm gonna do with this.
my instagram is lqvesamelia
and if you want my snap for some idea just come and dm me!!