twenty-nine

1month later

No one's pov:

Lia is finally out of the hospital! It took a lot of recovery but she's out now. She stills need to stay home for 2 weeks and then an appointment at the hospital to see if everything looks good and if she can go back to work. While Lia was in the hospital, Caterina and Jessica got to hang out a lot with each other. They couldn't get too much close since they mostly were with Li at the hospital. Justin and Chyler were definitely the people who visited Li the most. After Caterina and Jessica of course.

Lia's pov:

I was back at home. Home. A home is a place where you feel safe and secure but it could also be a person. My home is with Caterina, my mom. She makes me feel safe in a way no one ever did. I feel kinda bad of the way I acted when she was just scared of me leaving her. It happened. I left. I made her feel the worst nightmare that a parent could ever have.

As we enter in the house, I felt exhausted.

"Hey do you wanna watch some tv with me?" Mom asked. I really wanted to spend time with her but I just really wanted to go to my bed and sleep. To be honest, the beds in hospital are not quite comfortable.

"As much as I really want to spend time with you mom, I feel tired and I wanna go take a nap in my bed? Is that ok with you?" I said with a kind of guilt feeling?

"Of course sweetheart it's okay. I'm gonna wake you up for dinner okay?" She said embracing me in a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Okay see you later mom love you"
" Love you too"

I went up to my room and I noticed that not one single thing was moved. Unless my bad that was made.

I dropped my bag on my chair and went to sleep in a second.

Caterina's pov:

Since Li went to sleep, I decided to call Jess, I miss her voice so much. We hanged out a lot at the hospital but never got to see each other outside of it.

"Hey!" Jessica said as her face appear on my screen.

"Hellooo" I happily said.

We chat about a lot of things, mostly about how Lia is doing and when were gonna go back to set and everything about that. I think we kinda avoid to talk about us? I really like to have her around and she made me feel something in my stomach that I never got of anyone.

"Hey soo I need to make dinner and wake up Li so i'll talk to you tomorrow?" I whispered, admiring her beauty on my phone.

"Of course bye beautiful i'll text you tomorrow" She said hanging up right after. She called me beautiful.

I went in the kitchen and chose to do some pasta with alfredo sauce since it's li's fav meal. I let it rest a little and got up to see Lia still sleeping.

I got on the bed and let her sleep a little more. She looks so peaceful. I can't be more grateful that I met this sweet angel and turn her life to the better.

While she was at the hospital, I got a few things sort out with my lawyer and the social worker. I adopted her. We are at the beginning of december so I think about giving her the papers as a Christmas gift.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up dinner is ready" I brush some hair behind her ears.

"Mhmm okay" She said turning around to cuddle me.

"I was thinking maybe we could eat and then watch some movies with candies? Would you like that?" I ask her.

"Yes but only if we can watch black widow" She insists while getting up.

"You and your obsession with Scarlett Johansson" I joke.

"You and your avoiding feelings for Jessica" She replied.

I was shocked. How does she know?

"You're probably thinking about how I know, mom please it's so obvious, the way you look at her and admiring every inch of her body. I know, Everyone knows" She laughs.

After we wash the dishes, we settle down to watch black widow even if I insisted to watch something else.

We talked about Natasha and how unfair it is that she died and no one cared, just Clint and her sister.
Lia also said how sad it is that Tony got a funeral and not Nat.

The movie ended and Li was asleep on me. Even if she's 14, she still my little girl and for her age, she weighs a little bit less than other kids for her age. I picked her up and got her in her bed. I took my phone and wrote to jessica a goodnight text and went to sleep with Lia.

A/N
Hiiiii sorry for the lack of updates, got a bunch of things in my life right now. I'll try to update more and don't worry guys i'm not soon finished with this story<3
Love you all and thank you for your patience. Have a great day/night and drink water and eat food!
-Sophie.