seven.

TW: SELF HARM MENTION

"I can't wear t-shirt."

Lia's pov:
I hesitate. Should i tell her? Should i trust Caterina? I mean we met 2days ago and she's the one with who i spend most of my time with. "I um i.." I tried to explain but i was so anxious. "It's ok sweetheart take your time." She said calming me a little. "I um.. hurt myself and i relapsed yesterday and the night before." I said quickly and quietly. "I'm sorry Lia what??" She said. "I said-" i started but was cut off immediately. "I know what you said but why?! Why would you do that?" Caterina said. "I-i uh i-i don't know i mean like i don't know. I think it's how i deal with the pain i don't know! I'm so sorry." I said one shot and started to tear up. Caterina looked at me with such compassion but also with confusion before she speak up. "Oh sweetie don't be sorry ok? we can ask if you can wear a hoodie or something okay?" She said softly.

Caterina's pov:
I felt so bad for Lia. I mean like gosh she's 13 and she's hurting herself. she doesn't deserve this. I hugged her before we made our way to ask if Lia can wear a hoodie. 15mins later me and Lia were on set filming out scenes! Gosh she is so talented.  As we finished filming, Lia went to grab her phone and she started to shake and i could see the tears that was about to roll down her cheeks. She quickly made her way to her trailer. Little did she know that i was following her. Once i got to her trailer i heard her talking to someone. "Mommy please stop." She said tearing up and screaming. It broke my heart.

Lia's pov:
5 minutes ago:

Me and Caterina finished filming and to be honest i gotta admit we did a great job. I took my phone and saw my mom texted me.
mom: you bitch where are you?
mom: hey slut i need you to clean the house.
mom: Lia why aren't you answering?!
mom: you dumb little fat bitch if you don't answer right now i will make sure tonight you get a punishment.
Nononono not a punishment. I ran to my trailer and called my mom.

"Ah look who finally come alive." my mom said.
"Sorry mom I was filming you know?" i said on the verge of crying.

"Doesn't matter to me you slut." She said.
"Are you done?" She asked after.

"Um yeah i-uhh-i finished all my scenes." I said shakily and tearing up.

"Okay good now come here to clean or else i will beat your ass up and make sure you learn your lesson."

"Mommy please stop." I said crying uncontrollably.

"You dumb bitch come here now." My mom said before hanging up.

Gosh why can't i have a good mom? I did nothing to her. NOTHING. And she treats me like this?! Who treat a child like this? As I remember, we were happy. When my dad was alive we were the perfect family that everyone dreamed to have. Not two weeks after he died she is dating Rick and already moved into our house. She started drugs and drinking. She started to be more abusive mentally until two days ago. And now Rick too?! I hate them.

I heard a knock on my door. I quickly stop crying and try to look like I didn't cry. I open the door and see it was Caterina. "Hey you ok there? You left really fast." She said. "Hey yes i am ok don't worry." I said with the fakest (Is that even a word? idc) smile ever.

"Lia.. I'm not sure i can believe you.." She said. Of course you can believe me. Now i need to go my mom is waiting for me at home." I said really fast.

"Lia.. Does your mom treats you right?" I froze. What am I supposed to answer? "Yes she does she's just really overwhelmed with her work so I have to do things for myself." I lied. My mom doesn't work anymore and she is always taking my money to pay the bills.

"Alright.. If you need anything here is my number and please call me or text me if something happens." She said giving me a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Alright thank you. By the way it was nice working with you today." I said with a little smile.

"It was a pleasure. Bye sweetie. Text me when you get home so I know that you're safe please?" She said caring. Gosh this women care more about me than my mom.

A/N:
Chapter 7 yeyyy!! Sooo it seems that Lia starts to trust more Caterina. In the next chapters, Lia will meet more of the cast. I hope you all have//had a good day. remember i am always here if you need to talk or just vent xxx. Also i am so sorry it's 1am so sorry for this crappy chapter and if theres fault dont mind it im tired and my phone is going to die so i didnt reread it but yeah<3
-sophie

ig and tiktok: lqvesamelia