twenty-one

Caterina's pov:

We were now at home relaxing since we have the day off. I wanted to talk to Lia about what should we do and everything.

She was currently doing her homework in her room while i was on the couch watching wandavision.

"Lia can you come here sweetie?"

"Yeh wait a sec!" She shouted.

Gosh i love this kid.

"Whatsupp?" She asked sitting down next to me.

I open my arms so we can cuddle which she gladly  accepts.

"We need to talk about serious things now okay?" I asked running my hand in her hair.

"Yeh okay." She took a deep breathe.

"So we already talked about me adopting you but if you want me to adopt you we need to go to court because you're mom still have custody of you. That means-"

"That means that you will have to fight for me and then if you win i get to be with you but if you lose i'm back to those creeps or in a foster home." She cut me off.

"Yeah but also.. you will need to testify and you'll have to tell what they did to you." I said gently.

"I know..." She closed her eyes to hide the tears.

"Are you sure you want to go to court?" I said still playing in her hair.

"Yeh i am.. Are you sure you wanna fight for me?" She asked.

"Lia.. you're bringing me more happiness than i ever had in the past 5 years, you showed me how to become a kind of mom.. and not because we're playing mother daughter on screen but also of our situation now.. I want to fight for you trust me. I love you with every bones of my body." I said.

"I love you too."

We fall asleep cuddle together till 5pm when Lia woke up because of a nightmare.

I heard whimpers and i could feel lia shaking in her sleep.

"Hey Lia wake up."

She jumped and then started crying.

"Hey my girl it's okay it's okay it was a nightmare it's okay." I hugged and kiss the top of her head.

"It-it felt like they were really hitting me." She sobed out.

"It's okay don't worry, i'm here and i'm not going anywhere." I said.

"Can i go take a walk?" She suddenly said out of nowhere.

"I used to love to take walks before and it used to be my favourite thing." She added.

"Then of course but come back at 7 for dinner sweetie." I said stroking my hand in her hair.

"Yeh don't worry." She said running upstairs to change.

Lia's pov:

I got out of the house with my phone and airpods to listen some music. I know the neighbourhood per heart because me and Cat lives not very far away.

I go to my usual spot to the swing which takes mr around 10mins to walk so it's already 6:20pm.

I think about how lucky i am, well okay i'm not lucky but the fact that Cat was able to see that i wasn't okay and that something at home was wrong.

All the other people i acted with didn't really cared about me but the grey's cast are something else. They care like i'm all their daughter and it's just so amazing. I know that i can count on them whenever i want.

I continue to listen to some of my music and walk around a little more and go to the store that is kinda 30mins away walking. oops.

I bought some candies and chips and drinks because i wanna watch some movies tonight.

I was walking back home till i notice it was 8:30 and that Cat and everyone was spamming my phone so i started walking faster.

It was 9pm when i got at the house and saw that there's Sarah and Camilla's car. Damnnnn.

"Heyy i'm home." I say as soon as i opened the door.

"Where were you??" Sarah asked.

"I was walking and then got into the store..." I said running to my room leaving my stuff there.

"Lia??" I heard Cat's voice coming from her room.

"Yeah?" I asked scared.

"Where were you?" She asked standing at my door frame.

"I was walking around town and went to the store.." I said.

"You were supposed to come back an hour ago??" Her voice is raising shit shit shit shit.

"Sorry i forgot to text you." I said also raising my voice. Stupid teenagers hormones.

"FORGOT?? YOU HAD UR PHONE WITH YOU YOU COULD HAVE JUST GOD I WAS JUST SO WORRIED!!!" She was now crying.

Great Lia you made Cat cries urghhh i hate it.

"WORRIED ABOUT WHAT???" I asked shouting.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOUR MOM IS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME?? AND YOU KNOW WHAT?? SHE CAN! BECAUSE I'M NOT YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN BUT SHE IS! AND I CAN'T LET ANYONE TAKE MY BABY AWAY!" she said breaking down.

shit.

"I'm sorry Cat.. I am really, i promise i will text you if i see that i'm running late. I love you but please don't cry." I said walking at her way.

"It's ok Lia i should have just called you or something.. i am just so scared that she will try to take you.. you are my everything and i love you too sweetie." She opened her arms to hug me and of course i hugged her back.

"Now wanna go watch a movie with the girls?" She offered.

"Yeah!! THE LAST ONE ON THE COUCH IS AN IDIOT!!" i yelled as i ran downstairs.

When Cat got on the couch after me, she slapped a couch pillow on my face and says "Not fair."

"Sorry mom." I said smiling at her.

HOLY SHIT!

A/N:

Yep another chapter cuz yall deserves it. Leave suggestions and idea please<33
Thank you for all the love too!! It makes me happy that some people read it and found comfort in my fanfic!
Eat something, Drink water.
Mwah i love you.
Good day/night
-Sophie.