twelve.

TW: MENTION OF R*PE , ABUSE AND SUBSTANCE.

Lia's pov:

It was probably around 8pm when we got to Cat's house. Camilla came with us inside cuz we're gonna have a sleepover but i know the real reason is because they wanna know what happened.

"So i guess you guys wants to know what happened.." I started the discussion. "Yeah we would but if you aren't ready it's ok." Cat said.

"Nonono it's ok i guess it was time to tell you anyway since it's kinda been a few weeks.." I said.

Ok. Breathe in. Breathe out.

"Since my dad died.. My mom became abusive mentally. I never really thought about it because i was only ten but looking back now i know it was mentally abusive. All the things she said." I started making sure they understand every part of it.

They nodded for me to continue.

"Not even 5months after my dad's death, my mom had a new boyfriend, Rick. Who is now my stepdad for almost 4years." I continued.

I started crying because of the memory of what happened last year.

"Um.. there's one day when i came back from school late because i had to stay to help my teacher with a thing and um.."

I took a deep breathe.

"W-When i came back.. Rick had his friends over and they had smoke weed and drink too much.. they punished me by touching me in places i didn't want to.. and they finished by entering themselves in me.. each one by one. They were 7 big men, I tried to get them off trust me i really tried but i was only 12 against them." I was crying at the end of my sentence.

Milla hugged me and Cat took my hand showing that they're here for me.

"It's ok sweetheart you don't have to continue if you don't want to." Cat said.

"No i want to tell you- I need to tell you." I said between sobs.

"After that moment.. i started to hurt myself.. and i never stop. I was clean for almost 6months when not too long ago i think 4weeks ago, i relapsed because, my mom slapped me and called me names again. She never slapped me. And-and-and um 2 weeks ago, my stepdad beat me. Chyler and Sarah knows and they promised to not tell you only if i was gonna tell you with my time. And when we were on call cat, i think i was about to be beaten up and you guys saved me." I finished.

"Oh Lia.." Milla said giving me a hug.

"I am so sorry sweetie, if you want you can stay with me for next days till we figure something out because no way i am going to let you back there again." Cat said.

"Thanks.." I said.

"Let watch a movie shall we?" Milla said.

"Okayyyy." "Yessss." Me and Cat said.

Caterina's pov:

We decided on a marvel movie because Lia is obsessed with black widow. She is so cute watching a movie. She almost looks like she's an angel who has a perfect life.

I don't know how a human being can treat her that way. Like her mom is slapping her and letting her boyfriend beat her up.

She deserves a home and a mom who will love her and give her the affection she deserves.

I want to be this person for her. I mean you know we are playing mother-daughter on screen and it kinda feels real. But i want custody of her. I want to be the one on the paper who says i am her legal guardian.

I think i want to adopt her.
And for that to happen? I need to fight her mom and stepdad for custody.

A/N:
Oooooooo Caterina wants Lia to be her daughterrrr👀
Anyway this is chapter twelve! Hope yall have a good day/night and if you have idea to suggest me well dm me!
ig: lqvesamelia
-Sophie