Prolouge

(A/N This chapter takes place 10 years before the main story.)
Little Y/N was playing in the garden of McDuck Manor with his mom Della Duck.His mother,Della told him that she has a surprise to him.

Y/N:What is this surprise mommy?

Della:It is surprise for you and your unhacthed brothers.

Y/N:Oh hey mommy when will they hacth

Della:I dont know sweetie but promise to keep a look on them

Y/N:Sure mommy I will always keep an eye on them. (Y/N said with a smile not knowing what would happen to his mom)

 Timeskip to nigth that changed everything(aka Della using the spear and stuck in the moon)

Y/N went to bed and was about to sleep when his mom came and said

Della:Hey honey its time for the surprise!

Y/N:Yeyyy what is it?

Della:Im going to the moon and give you and your unhacthed brothers the space

Y/N:REALLY thats awesome!Does Unca Scrooge and Unca Donald come with you?

Della:No sweetie its a surprise for them too so dont tell them

Y/N:Ok im going to keep it a secret

Della:Ok so look st the stars tonigth will you?

Y/N:Of course to see you!

Della:Thats my boy

Of course by just being a 5 year old child Y/N was fast asleep 30 minutes later until he heard Scrooge screaming.

Y/N:Unca Scrooge whats happining?

Scrooge:Your mom is going to SPACE!

Y/N:Yeah mommy said that its a surprise for you me my unhacthed brothers and Unca Donald

Scrooge:You don't understand!Theres a storm in space and its DANGEROUS for any one!

Y/N:Then return mommy back!

Della:Scrooge where is it

Scrooge:Alrigth,I will navigate you.

Y/N:Unca Scrooge should't you stop mommy,shes going hurt herself!

Scrooge:I know but your mom is the best pilot,she can do it.

Della:Y/N, Honey Promise Me To Protect those eggs, and remember me when you look upon the stars......

After that the connection was lost and Y/N was crying and was angry at Scrooge even though he was 5 years old he didn't understood why Scrooge did not made his mom come back.After this he blaimed Scrooge for what happened to his mom and left Scrooge with his Uncle Donald and unhacthed siblings.

(10 Years Later)

Y/N, Looking Up To The Stars From His Room In The Boat House:I Know Your There Mommy,I Know You Will Come Back, Someday,Somehow......

(Hey author here this is my first story so sorry if it is bad I dont know any thing to say the stpry will go as episodes for know on,I always saw people doing word count so I will do now )

Word Count:398