Christmas Special!

(Takes place 1 year before the main story)

Another typical Christmas at the Duck Family house boat!

Huey went to find the perfect pine tree with the Woodchucks and get a badge, and also getting tree decoration classes, hoping to get a "Perfect Tree Designer" badge.

Louie was planning a scheme to get most gifts possible for Christmas.

Dewey was just being Dewey looking for the most Dew-tastic things for Christmas.

Y/N was trying to find a good Christmas gift for his best friend Lena.

And there was Donald, who was trying to get the House Boat ready for Christmas while the boys were all out.

(With Huey)

Huey:This is it! According to my Junior Woodchuck Guide Book, standard Christmas trees are the most common size and range from 7'–7.5' tall, fitting nicely in most homes with ceilings of about 9', so with this trees height being  7.3' tall its PERFECT! Now all I have to do is cut the tree perfectly, and then go to the designing  class and get the badge!

(With Louie)

Louie:Yes I just need to memorise it again and complete the checklist for my plan of "The Greatest Christmas Scheme"

Reading the List:

1. Make The Plan.

Louie: Check!

2.Perfect your sibling impressions.

Louie (Looking like Dewey): Look at that snow! How Dew-tastic!, Louie (As Huey): According to my Junior Woodchuck Guide Book, that snow flake is the perfect hight! Louie:Check!

3.Get your siblings clothes without them noticing.

(Louie looks back at Dewey and Huey's clothes)

Louie:Check!

4.Get a guy from the inside.

Louie:Yeah my perfect tounge worked with Jane, Check!

5. Re-read the brochure again to not miss any underlining.

Louie:Let me check it again,"Funzos Fun Zone Christmas Frozone!" uh huh yes in Funzos Fun zone, uh huh only child under the age of 13 are allowed uh huh every kid gets a special gift uh huh only open between 10.00-19.00  (Checks the clock) its just 15.37 and thats all.

Louie:Lets get this scheme started!

(With Dewey)

Dewey:Dew Dew Dew Dew uh uh not that, ew not that who even puts sprinkles on to their trees?

(Dewey looks around the sees the most Dew-tastic star of his life)

Dewey (Looking in awe):Thats the most Dew-tasticly star that I ever saw!

Store Owner:Sorry kid, not for sale, it is reserved for McDuck Enterprises  (A/N: Its not for Scrooge the employees in the money bin like Quackfaster).

Dewey: That old Zibillionera gets everything he wants.... then what can I get?

Store Owner:Those.

Store owner pointed it to some very old discount  stars that prices ranged between 5-10 dolars.

Dewey:Come on! There aluminium is peeling off.

Store Owner:Sorry kid, those or nothing.

Dewey:Uhhh fine Ill buty that one.

Store Owner:5 Bucks.

Dewey:Here.

Dewey Mumbling: Atleast I can find good chestnuts...