The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!

The episode begins with a look of the Sunchaser crashed near the Pyramid.

Cut to the inside of the Pyramid, a hand is reaching out from sand, and turns out it's Scrooge. Scrooge gets out of the quicksand, then helps the others.

Webby:And that's why you don't scream while sinking in quicksand.

Y/N:Why would I try to scream and swallow sand!?

Louie:Webby, please don't tell me how to die! coughs

Webby:Don't worry, I've read all about the ancient pyramids. I'll show you the ins and outs.

Louie:Would love to focus on the outs. 

(Scroogelights up a torch, then he swipes through an ancient hieroglyphs on the wall.)

Scrooge:Hahaha! I was right! The tomb of Toth-Ra, Bringer of the Sun. I've been searching for decades and—eating noises coming from behind

Scrooge:Launchpad,Y/N!

Launchpad:(eating a burrito) Mmm. Did you... want a bite?

Y/N:I think I have another one. *Y/N Holds A Burrito For Scrooge To Take*

Scrooge:This is the last of the lost pyramids, show some respect! (he knocks off Launchpad's burrito)

Scrooge leaves, then Launchpad grabs another burrito from his jacket.

Launchpad:Sorry, Mr. McD.

Y/N:No problem Launchpad. 

Y/N Gets another burrito.

Dewey:Oh, man! What if there's a whole army of mummies down here?

Huey:Unlikely. Mummification was an expensive process meant for royalty. It'd be rare for more than one mummy...

Dewey's face starts to frown

Huey:Toth-Ra was pretty rich. I bet there's at least six.

Louie:Rich? What are we talking? Jewels, antiquities, what?

Huey:Pharaohs from this period were typically entombed with treasure, servants, jars full of vital organs.

Louie:Ignoring the bad parts. See you in the treasure room. Wee!

Y/N:Organs were treasure back then!

ScroogeCareful!

Scrooge opens the entrance door.

Dewey:That was pretty anti-climactic

A trapdoor suddenly opens, causing them to fall to a tunnel. There's two different tunnels again, Webby and Louie fell into the tunnel while the rest fell into the other.Launchpad, Scrooge, Huey,Dewey and Y/N fell and lands into a mysterious place. Then a group starts circling them.

Dewey:Mummies!

Y/N:Thougth you say none would be here Huebert!

Scrooge:Behind me! They could be dangerous. Speak, you ancient miscreants!

Villager:Hey, what's up?

opening theme

Launchpad:Hey, if those are mummies, I'd hate to see daddies, am I right?

Y/N:Not that kind of mummy Launchapd.